Fire Dog

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Not tried Tahoe. I have to rely on myself and @cheechchong1 to try out all this new funk.
No one else either has the knowledge or balls to try some real fire.

Think my next run going to be SinMint Cookies, Blue Petrol, and Firedog. Maybe a cheeky LA Conf or two. Looking forward to the next 6 weeks and then the next. Always looking forward man.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Funky stuff!

20131121 104501

cheechchong1

cheechchong1

just tootin on a doob of phantom cookies number 1 the one im thinkin looks alot more like a cookie pheno its a bit sticky n not quite ready this jus a sample i couldnt helo snip at day 55 i think the plants still on flush for a few more days but this little bud sure tastes fuckin beautiful just thought id share!!! @Welshwizzard defo gettin a grapey kushy really full bodied taste to her kinda like really sweetened porridge or something ... will hook u up with some samples when final product flushed n cured welshy i think ull like this good job i kept cuts!!!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Get on it man! Seems to some real beauts in there too.

@cheechchong1 Oh man, that phantom shizzle sounds epic. you know I love my Kushy goodness. Good call on the cuts man! Always a good option, will get you some of the LA cuts and the best of SinMint cuts too. Not long now man!

Going to be a busy weekend throwing beans down :)

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Thanks man!
Got 3 Firedogs looking very strong. Along with 6 Blue Petrols, 2 SinMint Fems and 2 more LA Fems.

All getting their 3rd set coming out under CFL.

MH in a week or two.

Top Bottom