Fire Dog

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers!
After a rough couple of months its nice to be back. I have some shots of my FireDog keeper I harvested a few days ago.
FireDog production round #1; 13 gal fabric container, AVT (VeganicTea) vegged to 44" tall and 36" bushy wide. Finished at 60 days with tops the size of pop cans. Should yield about 3-4 zips. Frost on Frost for sure. Without further ado
IMG 1484
IMG 1483
IMG 1479
IMG 1471
IMG 1467
IMG 1465
IMG 1451
IMG 1447
IMG 1444

Thanks Aligee! Good A + medication. Love Peace to all DrB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Howdy Farmers!
After a rough couple of months its nice to be back. I have some shots of my FireDog keeper I harvested a few days ago.
FireDog production round #1; 13 gal fabric container, AVT (VeganicTea) vegged to 44" tall and 36" bushy wide. Finished at 60 days with tops the size of pop cans. Should yield about 3-4 zips. Frost on Frost for sure. Without further ado
View attachment 351526 View attachment 351525 View attachment 351524 View attachment 351523 View attachment 351522 View attachment 351521 View attachment 351519 View attachment 351517 View attachment 351515
Thanks Aligee! Good A + medication. Love Peace to all DrB
Nice work... It looks like the pheno I found>> the WiFi XXL pheno.. Dead on like WiFi #1 but way way bigger.. That's the 2nd time that pheno popped up..

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Nice work... It looks like the pheno I found>> the WiFi XXL pheno.. Dead on like WiFi #1 but way way bigger.. That's the 2nd time that pheno popped up..
Hey Goo,
Thanks for the kind words.
Yes I totally agree, the same observations I had when I looked at your keeper. They both look the same. I feel fortunate to have found it. It was a fun journey too. The first half of the pack was all boys and the second half all girls. I have another vegging in a 15 gal pot. Patients love it for night time, and pain control. After a good cure I will have a sample from this plant sent over to Seattle for full analysis. I imagine concentrate from this would be awesome too.
PFVC banner

Love Peace to all,
DrBudACola, PFVC

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo,
Thanks for the kind words.
Yes I totally agree, the same observations I had when I looked at your keeper. They both look the same. I feel fortunate to have found it. It was a fun journey too. The first half of the pack was all boys and the second half all girls. I have another vegging in a 15 gal pot. Patients love it for night time, and pain control. After a good cure I will have a sample from this plant sent over to Seattle for full analysis. I imagine concentrate from this would be awesome too.
View attachment 351684
Love Peace to all,
DrBudACola, PFVC
Whoa that does sound like a journey all boys then all girls that's crazy.. I'm glad u found a killer pheno that made ur people happy.. Were super happy over here.. Post up the results when u get them.. I wanted 2 test my pheno at the SF cup.. I didn't have enough money 2 test all of the strains I wanted tested..

shawnskush

shawnskush

Whoa that does sound like a journey all boys then all girls that's crazy.. I'm glad u found a killer pheno that made ur people happy.. Were super happy over here.. Post up the results when u get them.. I wanted 2 test my pheno at the SF cup.. I didn't have enough money 2 test all of the strains I wanted tested..
there is always next year Goo!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

there is always next year Goo!
Yes I Guess ur rite but every year I put $75 to the side so I can at least test 3 strains from my collection & every year I find 10 things I want better then numbers on a paper.. I test my own weed when I smoke it..LOL U know how the cups r doggie I need like a "G" 2 get what I want<< more if I want 2 stay & chill in the City 4 a night.. I go with like 3oo-400 & can't do everything I want with that.. Every year I'm juss lucky 2 go.. See u next yr doggie

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yes I Guess ur rite but every year I put $75 to the side so I can at least test 3 strains from my collection & every year I find 10 things I want better then numbers on a paper.. I test my own weed when I smoke it..LOL U know how the cups r doggie I need like a "G" 2 get what I want<< more if I want 2 stay & chill in the City 4 a night.. I go with like 3oo-400 & can't do everything I want with that.. Every year I'm juss lucky 2 go.. See u next yr doggie
Hell yeah Ill have to smoke you out fat this time! I will be more prepared this time tho fer shure

shawnskush

shawnskush

They haven't dropped yet.. I went over 2 Ali's house 2 talk beans but ended up gettin loaded instead.. I 4got 2 get some beans..LOL
word thats good because I intend to get some of those! Maybe after next years cup I will be verified enough with gee to be part of his clone collective and all that cause homeboys holdin the fire!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
word thats good because I intend to get some of those! Maybe after next years cup I will be verified enough with gee to be part of his clone collective and all that cause homeboys holdin the fire!
U gotta kik it wit the Crew to be part of this. HAHA! Just breaking ur ballz a lil, Shawn. It feels good to have the Fire in your garden doesn't it. I know, I love it. I can't wait to run that WIFI #1. Hopefully I get them Sour Cookie and Double Sour Pebbles beans soon. I gotta get them FireDog growing also. Every1 is finding really nice phenos and I want in on the action.

Top Bottom