Fire og,Tahoe og,Larry og,HA og,SFV og,White Fire,DUD,Original Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Ese wey va decir que tu ha no es de verdad.lol siempre dice eso de mucha gente because he hates.lol especialmente porque you said you had the fire cut. Lol spanglish

R

Rabbi

outstanding amigo, if you have any trouble liquidating that fire I'll help.

I

ievolution

damn bro sick run with these strains. kinda makes me want to pick up some more OG's. Im running lemon og right now. they kinda look the same but i cant tell. smells like sweet ass lemon candy with a little something i cant figure out. its not fuel... but its sooo sweet smelling it almost wipes whatever it is out. also running platinum og but thats just a og cross just frosty as can be has nothing on my larry og

Venom818

Venom818

outstanding amigo, if you have any trouble liquidating that fire I'll help.

lol thnx bro

damn bro sick run with these strains. kinda makes me want to pick up some more OG's. Im running lemon og right now. they kinda look the same but i cant tell. smells like sweet ass lemon candy with a little something i cant figure out. its not fuel... but its sooo sweet smelling it almost wipes whatever it is out. also running platinum og but thats just a og cross just frosty as can be has nothing on my larry og

thnx bro yeah i love og's they smell amazing

I

ievolution

i sat and compared forever. i think are cuts are different. but u never know could just be how u grow it. my larry og leaves are really big. has a tendency to top itself. i had 1 that topped itself at least 10 times right after it branched out at least 10 times in 2 inches of the stock also got 1 finger leaves it was a crazy time for that larry og. the blades start out a little skinnier than yours and are a little more spread out. idk like i said u cant know cause they do look similiar also lol

Venom818

Venom818

i sat and compared forever. i think are cuts are different. but u never know could just be how u grow it. my larry og leaves are really big. has a tendency to top itself. i had 1 that topped itself at least 10 times right after it branched out at least 10 times in 2 inches of the stock also got 1 finger leaves it was a crazy time for that larry og. the blades start out a little skinnier than yours and are a little more spread out. idk like i said u cant know cause they do look similiar also lol

yeah could be anything growing conditions styles u never know if u want trow up some pics for comparison

I

ievolution

larry og kush

alright here is a few shots i just ran an took. these are around day 35 and i took em with a camera phone. so ya.. all that needs to be said.

Log
Larry og1
Larry og
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo everything looks great bro hows the smell on that DUD? thinking bout popping them but wanna what to hear what you think of the smoke first. Peace HDK

Illmind

Illmind

White fire is looking like the only keeper or true labeled cut. But damn do they look sicc.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

White fire is looking like the only keeper or true labeled cut. But damn do they look sicc.

They are all true labeled cuts.!!! You would know that if you knew real og.! White fire does look like a keeper. But illmind if y'all got legit cuts of og on yourside you would know how they looked.! Stop trying to shit on his cuts and then complement with your "they look sicc" shit.

B

bicycle racer

yeah i got 14 strains going and the dud is herming pisses me off. this is the first real herm i have ever dealt with actual balls not late flower bananas which i dont mind at all. there are not too many so im going to try and keep it going. im doing a fem seed run so i cant have errant pollen at all.

B

bicycle racer

yeah never had ha larry or tahoe herm even with stress weird.

Illmind

Illmind

Eser you new to the scene so I'll just let that slide off my shoulders. Venom knows I mean no disrepect. Shit I'd thank a dude for setting me straight on my cuts if they were fake. That's like wearing a fake gold chain, or bootleg jordans, or fuckin bootleg movies. Shit is bummed out and not my style. U act as if I the only one that sees it. And I seen it 20 pages ago and said we will see towards the end, and we did. Some right, some not. What are you gonna do when you live in hypseville, ca. Especially now that pretty much every store is slingin swerves seed grown cuts. U must not leave your home eser. U should try u might learn somethin.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Your out of your mind illmind I know which cut on there is legit and which is not and for sure the larry, tahoe , sfv, original diesel and whitefire ain't fake I wnt say nothing bout the fire and the ha looks different than what I got also but for you to come and say that none are legit makes you look lame bro. Pictures you have seen is not the same as shit I have grown and I have grow legit cuts. You sit there and say that peeps here dnt have legit cuts at shops .. yeah that's true but if you know the right people any cut you want is avalaible in cali specially if you know ape. Come on please guy I'm not a newbee maybe I didn't sign on the farm as early as you did but I have been known bout og's before swerve even started bringing them around you guys here. To me its just crazy how you can claim a cut is fake when you haven't even grown it out.!. Venom got the legit cuts bro no need for the hating might not all be 100 percent but for sure the whitefire isn't the only real one.!

Venom818

Venom818

Yo everything looks great bro hows the smell on that DUD? thinking bout popping them but wanna what to hear what you think of the smoke first. Peace HDK

smells like rot bro in a good way if possible,some fat heavy ass buds looks dead on like some sour d

the fire was mislabled its actually a dud the hells angel maybe or may not be the real cut the ,the dud is from swerve doubt thats fake the LARRY,TAHOE 100% staright up OG ,and my diesel cut came from a dude in the inner circle shit ill put up my diesel against anybody's diesel out there its that good never seen a diesel like this before

yeah i got 14 strains going and the dud is herming pisses me off. this is the first real herm i have ever dealt with actual balls not late flower bananas which i dont mind at all. there are not too many so im going to try and keep it going. im doing a fem seed run so i cant have errant pollen at all.

the hells angel was my first herm ever ,funny they say the dud hermed easily not one nanner in mine bro

yeah never had ha larry or tahoe herm even with stress weird.

my larry or tahoe didnt herm only the HA

Your out of your mind illmind I know which cut on there is legit and which is not and for sure the larry, tahoe , sfv, original diesel and whitefire ain't fake I wnt say nothing bout the fire and the ha looks different than what I got also but for you to come and say that none are legit makes you look lame bro. Pictures you have seen is not the same as shit I have grown and I have grow legit cuts. You sit there and say that peeps here dnt have legit cuts at shops .. yeah that's true but if you know the right people any cut you want is avalaible in cali specially if you know ape. Come on please guy I'm not a newbee maybe I didn't sign on the farm as early as you did but I have been known bout og's before swerve even started bringing them around you guys here. To me its just crazy how you can claim a cut is fake when you haven't even grown it out.!. Venom got the legit cuts bro no need for the hating might not all be 100 percent but for sure the whitefire isn't the only real one.!

haha thnx bro

Venom818

Venom818

Eser you new to the scene so I'll just let that slide off my shoulders. Venom knows I mean no disrepect. Shit I'd thank a dude for setting me straight on my cuts if they were fake. That's like wearing a fake gold chain, or bootleg jordans, or fuckin bootleg movies. Shit is bummed out and not my style. U act as if I the only one that sees it. And I seen it 20 pages ago and said we will see towards the end, and we did. Some right, some not. What are you gonna do when you live in hypseville, ca. Especially now that pretty much every store is slingin swerves seed grown cuts. U must not leave your home eser. U should try u might learn somethin.

I still have half zip from swerves cannabis cup entry my tahoe is dead on to smell and taste yeah i live where there is alot of fake cuts but i also live where we have the best genetics in the world and if u know the right people u can get the best genetics in the world

I see your growing the ecsd id be willing to put mine up against yours anytime

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Well well if theres a tester needed i will mos deff be straight up honest...just sayin. Peace HDK

Top Bottom