Fire og,Tahoe og,Larry og,HA og,SFV og,White Fire,DUD,Original Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats some DANK.... if i could nominate for photo of the month anyone of those would do...GREAT JOB VATO..Peace HDK

H

haze89

Venom don't fuck around w/ them OGs! + rep homie, you're killin it.

waayne

waayne

Venom,the superior quality of your plants more than makes up for the shitty camera!Very impressive skills you have and also excellent taste in genetics.
Thanks for the eye candy!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Man seeing all your og's makes me happy cus I get 2 see what mines gonna look like. Got all your except for the hells angel. The valley so far looks great man. Your tahoe does look good for 48 days u gonna let her go 80..?

Venom818

Venom818

Thats some DANK.... if i could nominate for photo of the month anyone of those would do...GREAT JOB VATO..Peace HDK

Thnx bro I think ud win way before i would ever win

thnx bro just trying to sharpen up my skills

Venom don't fuck around w/ them OGs! + rep homie, you're killin it.

Hell yeah bro Im addicted to that og high I still have to give the hazes a run i got some bomb crosses made by the homie medz

Venom,the superior quality of your plants more than makes up for the shitty camera!Very impressive skills you have and also excellent taste in genetics.
Thanks for the eye candy!
thanks alot bro i do it for the love of this plant trying to perfect these og's or at least as close as i can get to perfecting them LOL

Man seeing all your og's makes me happy cus I get 2 see what mines gonna look like. Got all your except for the hells angel. The valley so far looks great man. Your tahoe does look good for 48 days u gonna let her go 80..?
yeah they all have there little differences,and yeah tahoe,larry,sfv,double underdawg,fire and original sour diesel all going to be taken to 80 days

saldiado

saldiado

My god. Thats some amazing genetics grown out very fucking well. In a month or so your going to be in a smokers paradise. good luck with the rest of the run man, and it would be an honor to smoke any of those.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Get that mxcn grower thread going bro.lol it should be fun to see how many of us there is...

R

R. Face

que hondas gente? Man all the cuts I def want, got a few of those, but man you got a nice Tahoe cut. I wish I had a legit one in my jardin porque, pues, para mi, me encanta el Tahoe mejor creo que es mas como un OG! Realmente tho the plants look right on my brethern. Nice plant selection and care...ultra diggity dank indeed.

Venom818

Venom818

My god. Thats some amazing genetics grown out very fucking well. In a month or so your going to be in a smokers paradise. good luck with the rest of the run man, and it would be an honor to smoke any of those.

Thanks alot bro It means alot coming from u i have seen ur work

orale!!!!

haha simon

Get that mxcn grower thread going bro.lol it should be fun to see how many of us there is...
LOL i think that would get deleted before it got started

que hondas gente? Man all the cuts I def want, got a few of those, but man you got a nice Tahoe cut. I wish I had a legit one in my jardin porque, pues, para mi, me encanta el Tahoe mejor creo que es mas como un OG! Realmente tho the plants look right on my brethern. Nice plant selection and care...ultra diggity dank indeed.

Gracias carnal,yeah that tahoe is the greasiest bitch in there :character0025::character0025:

H

HannaMan

Hey sorry for not reading the entire thread, Ive been looking for the HA OG in bloom but can't seem to find her...

Any pics of her?? I heard she is the chunkier of the OG's,

excellent work my friend. OG sure is lovely

Z

zagsthebutch

killing it bro fucken cant wait tell i get to know my sfv og as well as u know all your ladies

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol yeah venom ur probably right. Sucks cus it would be cool just to see how many of them there really is. Maybe just a spanish speaking thread.lmao that wouldn't work cus no one but us would understand...

Yo que paso con esos louee 13th frijoles que tenias antes...? Hope u can read good espanol.

S

SkyHi

Fucking dank bro, looking like some fire for sure, loving the sugar coated buds, is that whitefire#3 the one from krome or is that ur #3?, I have a room full of the tahoe, TK, whitefire#3, Mcfly, BPOG, and the White going on right now, im on 22 days of 12/12 right now, I hope mine come out as good as urs, there frosting up nicely already, cant wait till there done, keep up the good work bro, check ya later.......GM

Nice, i havent flowered the white, or tk yet but got the others on the go now at about 6-7 weeks....Did you notice the white veges like erkle, slowwwww. or is it just me.

Lol yeah venom ur probably right. Sucks cus it would be cool just to see how many of them there really is. Maybe just a spanish speaking thread.lmao that wouldn't work cus no one but us would understand...

Yo que paso con esos louee 13th frijoles que tenias antes...? Hope u can read good espanol.

Lol,lol, lol, no tronaron cabron lol

VENOM!!! more pics bro stop teasin lol

E

ECO

Nice Grow Venom! any (day 48) shots of the HA OG? seems like a ridiculous yielder

I

InvisibleM

They look like they are done at day 48. I've got two packs of Tahoe and one of the Rascal OG, this is what I need to learn these strains.... nice job.

Top Bottom