Fire og,Tahoe og,Larry og,HA og,SFV og,White Fire,DUD,Original Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Hey sorry for not reading the entire thread, Ive been looking for the HA OG in bloom but can't seem to find her...

Any pics of her?? I heard she is the chunkier of the OG's,

excellent work my friend. OG sure is lovely

here u go HA og 56 days this bitch hermed on me late in flowering so i chopped her head at 56

PICT0216
PICT0215
C

CAPO

Damn.. the HA did that?..I half expected the DUD to do that not the HA.....we are talking about the Hell's Angel cut and not the Hawaiin OG right?

C

CAPO

Def ain't no fun finding out you gotta hermie......bright side..maybe it will still puff you down while you're waiting for the rest to finish.
Did you ever get that cut of White from your boy?

Venom818

Venom818

its rooting but im not in a rush cause i have no space and i have some gems that some homies gave me to run

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work as always Venom! I'm diggin' that White Fire... :cool

cooper1

cooper1

real nice man i got 2 of these just started like 4 in tall i cant wait

C

chranotik

props bro, every single one of those ladies is looking damn fine. hope i find a firewhite pheno like either one of those 2

Venom818

Venom818

thnx guys all of these shots are taken @day 61 here's some larry og this bitch is dense took a sample @60 taking one @70 Chopping @ 80

PICT0261
PICT0256
PICT0251
PICT0250
PICT0249
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

No wey tu si saves como creser buena mota.lol first white fire looks white dominant and second looks like fire. Shit all looks good. Your on top of shit bro. Yeah the angel og herms my boy had some and shit hermed on his ass 2. He also grew the larry and that shit looked bomb and tasted better I'm sure your will be top notch by the looks of things. Es todo venon si se puede.lol

S

Swerve

crazy the ha cut hermed on ya i have run the piss out of it with no prob ever...plus my cut def looks different than yours.. way different whats your medium?

Venom818

Venom818

nice shots man. Keep up the good work

thnx
No wey tu si saves como creser buena mota.lol first white fire looks white dominant and second looks like fire. Shit all looks good. Your on top of shit bro. Yeah the angel og herms my boy had some and shit hermed on his ass 2. He also grew the larry and that shit looked bomb and tasted better I'm sure your will be top notch by the looks of things. Es todo venon si se puede.lol

LOL si se puede gracias

crazy the ha cut hermed on ya i have run the piss out of it with no prob ever...plus my cut def looks different than yours.. way different whats your medium?

yeah the only one that hermed i was more worried about the dud since i hear she might herm but the ha ended up herming so i chucked the mom she smells of straight lemons

Latest posts

Top Bottom