Fire og,Tahoe og,Larry og,HA og,SFV og,White Fire,DUD,Original Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

venom818 - now thats what i'm talkin bout bro, that is a nice lineup you got goin here, i'm about a week behind ya, how long you gonna take these ladies, i'm gonna start checking trich's but wanna let'em all go bout 10 weeks give or take or few days, now back to work, got a lot of pics to upload, Peace Shiva

Whats up bro I want to take them 11 weeks i want that knock your dick in the dirt high bro LOL

Here's a the firewhite #1 at 48 days

PICT0188
PICT0184
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Damn right bro. Your shit is looking sick.. props. Update on the fire..? Good growing skills bro.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Oh and those whitefire look like they lean towards the white bro. Look at jj nyc's pretty similar to yours and raskals kinda also. Atleast that's what I think.

Venom818

Venom818

Oh and those whitefire look like they lean towards the white bro. Look at jj nyc's pretty similar to yours and raskals kinda also. Atleast that's what I think.

i saw the one raskal had they look different and they smell sraight up like og so maybe there like a 5050 pheno

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Everything looks so beautiful venom!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all gorgeous!!!!!! That Whitefire#3 looks like a gem brother!!!!!!! You sure know how to make the ladies happy brother.......cause it shows!!!!!!! Friggin gorgeous!!!!!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah my boy the last og pheno looks like fire or more og like. Man those both look great well they all do. Those fire look good 2 what you think..? Smell wise and look. Legit or what..? I have a different looking cut bro like the leaves are totally different. Looked like raskals nuggs but I tried growing her again and had problems with that bitch.lol ill tell you this it didn't smell like the sfv og smells. It smelled more like the other ogs like a light smell. I got some rooting ill shoot a cut your way bro I'm sure you'll make it look as good as the pics raskal post up.

Venom818

Venom818

Everything looks so beautiful venom!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all gorgeous!!!!!! That Whitefire#3 looks like a gem brother!!!!!!! You sure know how to make the ladies happy brother.......cause it shows!!!!!!! Friggin gorgeous!!!!!!

thnx bro yeah the white fire is no joke but its not the same as kromes firewhite

Yeah my boy the last og pheno looks like fire or more og like. Man those both look great well they all do. Those fire look good 2 what you think..? Smell wise and look. Legit or what..? I have a different looking cut bro like the leaves are totally different. Looked like raskals nuggs but I tried growing her again and had problems with that bitch.lol ill tell you this it didn't smell like the sfv og smells. It smelled more like the other ogs like a light smell. I got some rooting ill shoot a cut your way bro I'm sure you'll make it look as good as the pics raskal post up.

my fire is smelling like some rotten diesel it might be a mislabeled dud or a firewhiite idk dude has them both but my fire og the leaves look totally different not the one i posted the one i have vegging

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Fuck Bro straight up Fire your killin it Bro... Show them how it's done on the West Side...:character0025: :afroweed:

true grit

true grit

Looking insanely dank at that stage bro!! Wow! There are plenty of chunky ass tops there bro, bet you could cram some 4-6 in a 4x4 and pull 2lbs...or real close....

Venom818

Venom818

Looking insanely dank at that stage bro!! Wow! There are plenty of chunky ass tops there bro, bet you could cram some 4-6 in a 4x4 and pull 2lbs...or real close....

yeah that would be possible if i didnt love these shitty yielding strains.last run i pulled 19 zips looks like im going to do better this run

I almost forgot here are some pics of the tahoe og day 48 this bitch is a greasy mofo

Taho 5
Taho 3
Taho 2
Taho
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fucking dank bro, looking like some fire for sure, loving the sugar coated buds, is that whitefire#3 the one from krome or is that ur #3?, I have a room full of the tahoe, TK, whitefire#3, Mcfly, BPOG, and the White going on right now, im on 22 days of 12/12 right now, I hope mine come out as good as urs, there frosting up nicely already, cant wait till there done, keep up the good work bro, check ya later.......GM

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killin' it on the West Side! Excellent work and bud shots Venom!!! :cool

waayne

waayne

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics!
Really nice job bro!

Venom818

Venom818

ai dios mio!!!

haha ai caranba

Fucking dank bro, looking like some fire for sure, loving the sugar coated buds, is that whitefire#3 the one from krome or is that ur #3?, I have a room full of the tahoe, TK, whitefire#3, Mcfly, BPOG, and the White going on right now, im on 22 days of 12/12 right now, I hope mine come out as good as urs, there frosting up nicely already, cant wait till there done, keep up the good work bro, check ya later.......GM

THNX bro,Amd no this is not krome's this is a cut gifted to me by a homie by the way thnak u once againg u know who u are,I cant wait to see your pics big poppa I know u grow that kill .

Killin' it on the West Side! Excellent work and bud shots Venom!!! :cool

thanks bro:passingjoint:

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics!
Really nice job bro!

thanks bro id love to get a better camera but i work with what i have which is this shitty camera LOL

Top Bottom