First 2x2 hello ! Closet grow

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Added a proper exhaust fan just a small 4 inch from Home Depot , duct fan . Some dryer tubing working much better!! Carbon filter coming too🤙🏼 Good evening from the 2x2 (Day 4 week 1 flower ) looking sexy after defol and a big drink 🍺

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Hey just curious what does everybody run their Rh and temps at during weeks one through four of flower . Wondering how different or alike everyone is ? Week 1 flower here 77•f and 48% rh with a 1.03 vpd

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

The other day I also ended up with a broken branch I decided to just place it in some rock wool do you think? Will it root and I will have myself a nice clone or is it a waste of time? It is on the third day since putting it in the rock wool, I figured it couldn’t hurt to try and get another little beauty out of it
Okay so good update on the clone !! I decided to take a look at the roots in the Rockwool and to my surprise I have several nice roots sprouted, so I transplanted into soil and will be treating it as a seedling from this point forward here’s a picture I’ll get a better pic tomorrow it’s late 😴

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I did a folair spray after lights out last night when I woke up this morning there is a bit of residue dried on all of the fan leaves will that be an issue or is that all good it was emulsified fresh aloe and RODI water that I sprayed on

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Thanks turns out there was a bit much molasses in the compost tea I was spraying all good though 🤙🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Day 10 flower ! She’s looking awesome smelling even better ! A little Trick I’ve been doing to keep all of the tops even is putting plastic coffee straws instead of tying wire tie to the branches it’s been helping out a lot

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

*Week 2 flower*
*(day 11)*🌸🌱

I know it is not ideal, but a bunch of things have changed around here and my light schedule was on at 12 noon, off at 12 midnight but I decided today to change it to on at 10:30 AM and off at 10:30 PM I will post updates if anything crazy happens but I just wanted to document the change🤙🏼🤙🏼The closet grow is epic 😁😁😁buds are swelling !!! Looking awesome 🤩 thanks for checking my grow out y’all
So I am trying to come up with a name if anyone has any cool suggestions it is Ayhausca purple crossed with something ? So trying to come up with something not cliché🤙🏼🔥🤷‍♂️

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I have also been running this DIY CO2 generator for the last 13 days it just keeps making bubbles and I have it tied to a fan inside my tent, regardless if it isn’t doing anything I guess it’s better than not having it so no I don’t have an entirely sealed tent which I know defeats the purpose but I bet she likes having it when she catches a wiff of it here and there😬🤣 and for as cheap as it was I decided it was just something I wanted to do and have fun building 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤷‍♂️

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

when I purchased this miniature bowl as a novelty from a smoke shop my wife told me you’re insane for spending $30 on something you’re never going to use, well look at me now😁😁😁😁😁

Top Bottom