First Diarie....grow With Me

• Thread starter Eyegethi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

So I gave my plant a quick look and I noticed that all the tops curled toward the middle....some of the tops are definitely touching each other which I hear is not a good thing when drying...I have my 390 cfm fan still running on lowest setting so there is plenty of air movement..just was curious if it's a problem some tops are touching?
IMG 0637

incogneato

incogneato

So I gave my plant a quick look and I noticed that all the tops curled toward the middle....some of the tops are definitely touching each other which I hear is not a good thing when drying...I have my 390 cfm fan still running on lowest setting so there is plenty of air movement..just was curious if it's a problem some tops are touching?
View attachment 702406
I was worried about that on a few of mine too. If you keep the air moving and rh in an acceptable range then you should be fine. I didn't have any issue with mine.

Srenots

Srenots

View attachment 702406
na....if u got air moving ur good bro ......smoke report and cure report next? nice harvest

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

That's the most beautiful piñata I've ever seen lol. Seriously though, that looks awesome. Good work brolo.
Thanks brother....I aim to have my harvest room looking like yours did next run
I was worried about that on a few of mine too. If you keep the air moving and rh in an acceptable range then you should be fine. I didn't have any issue with mine.

na....if u got air moving ur good bro ......smoke report and cure report next? nice harvest
Thanks for the reassurance fellas. I didn't know if I was gonna get mold or not..this put my mind at ease
what strain is that beauty bro?
This here is what nirvana calls "sativa sour diesel"...apparently its NY power diesel back crossed with sour diesel
Beautiful my friend. IMO she's done as done. Enjoy those buds they look awesome. Look forward to some dried shots and smoke report if you post. Peace
Thanks you much bro....I can't wait to see your harvest when it's time

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I wouldn't want mine that high. Can you get it down at all? Keep the air moving, not directly at the bud though. It will be a nice slow dry at least lol.
I looked into some diy methods..I currently have a container with salt in it in there...but it went up after I put it in lol...but I checked it again just now and it's back down to 60 wtf haha...guess it will be a slow dry like you said but hey the slower the better st this point right...I just don't want to have any of this plant go to waste from mold man that would suck...I guess I'll just have to patiently wait for that "popcorn" feel to show up.....I literally went out and bought some popcorn just to get acquainted with this fell lol
Gorgeous.
See, us nooks can do good things too!
Yes sir we will be pros in no time ....idk tho me personally I wouldn't feel like a pro unless my shit is up in the cannabis cup or something like that....lmao wishful thinking right lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Everything looking awesome brotha. I am days away from chopping. I just saw a couple amber trichs and it is all cloudy. Saw like 3 ambers total. I want to extend the flush as long as possible but I don't want to be too much amber. Got my next round starting to grow there second set of true leaves and once I hope they will move from the t5 cfl to the room under the MH. I'm going to build a little enclosure that will keep most of the light out but allow me to dry in the groom where I can control temps and rh 100%.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Everything looking awesome brotha. I am days away from chopping. I just saw a couple amber trichs and it is all cloudy. Saw like 3 ambers total. I want to extend the flush as long as possible but I don't want to be too much amber. Got my next round starting to grow there second set of true leaves and once I hope they will move from the t5 cfl to the room under the MH. I'm going to build a little enclosure that will keep most of the light out but allow me to dry in the groom where I can control temps and rh 100%.[/QUOTE
Hell yea bro can't wait to see that frostyness when it's dry

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I wouldn't want mine that high. Can you get it down at all? Keep the air moving, not directly at the bud though. It will be a nice slow dry at least lol.
Also I was thinking I still have negative air pressure in my drying tent....could this be to much air blowing in the plant?...I actually stood in my tent with it closed to get an idea lol...I felt a lot of air coming in the bottom where I keep a flap open but I couldn't fell any breeze by the plant......I know I need to chill out right haha....damn brain won't take off his running shoes

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

So I brought her down and cleaned her up but when I jarred it the humidity in the jar went above 70 pretty quickly so I have them sitting in a cardboard box in my tent drying some more....I put it on the digi and it said 77.7 grams qtr shy of three zips not to bad imo..hopefully that number doesn't change drastically when it's fully a dried

IMG 0729
IMG 0728
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
View attachment 702406

That is beautiful, and the senescence I see is a great sign of maturity.

Well done :)

Top Bottom