First Diarie....grow With Me

• Thread starter Eyegethi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Well it is that time my friends...I'd like to thank everyone who gave any input in my thread I def probably would have fucked this up without it....

I've been a bit busy lately but nice one man! glad to see everything came along just fine:D I'm not to confident in my edible knowledge. I have done it with coconut a few times with a double boiler and cheese cloth, but that's about it. Seemed to work fine. What was your process?

I'm liking the new plants!:smoking:

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I've been a bit busy lately but nice one man! glad to see everything came along just fine:D I'm not to confident in my edible knowledge. I have done it with coconut a few times with a double boiler and cheese cloth, but that's about it. Seemed to work fine. What was your process?

I'm liking the new plants!:smoking:
Thank you much cheif...I did the oil in a Pyrex jar...cooked 12 grams in 1 cup of coconut oil 1 tbl spoon of lecithin at 220 degrees for an hour...I didn't decarboxylate if first cuz I heard it happens while cooking in the Pyrex..I think that's where I messed up ...how you been tho many any new plants going?

justiceman

justiceman

Thank you much cheif...I did the oil in a Pyrex jar...cooked 12 grams in 1 cup of coconut oil 1 tbl spoon of lecithin at 220 degrees for an hour...I didn't decarboxylate if first cuz I heard it happens while cooking in the Pyrex..I think that's where I messed up ...how you been tho many any new plants going?
Hmmmm that sounds like it should have worked alright maybe a bit lower in temp would help? Can't say for sure to be honest. Ya I would assume it would decarboxylate from the heat anyway interesting. I've been good just pretty busy. Still smoking on my current stash so I have some down time to do a few things here and there. I just have my solo cup lsd-25 auto going at the moment and my 2 moms I'm taking care of. I need to get something going soon though!

incogneato

incogneato

I'm sorry I missed the tag brotha. My method that's has been super consistent for me is as follows. I decarb first in the oven on a baking sheet on parchment at 220-230 for about 15-20 min. Keep a good eye on it as each oven is different. Pain to add a step but it doesn't fail this way. I then double boil it in the coconut oil and water for about 2 hours give or take and strain. Put in the fridge after its cooled awhile overnight. Next day dump the water out and you have canna coconut oil. Depending on the taste sometimes I'll "wash" it again with hot water and re cool it to smooth out the flavor but it not really necessary. I personally use 12-14g of bud and or close trim per half cup of oil and 5g is a great dose. Please ask away if you have any questions bud. Everyone has a different method, this one works for me.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I'm sorry I missed the tag brotha. My method that's has been super consistent for me is as follows. I decarb first in the oven on a baking sheet on parchment at 220-230 for about 15-20 min. Keep a good eye on it as each oven is different. Pain to add a step but it doesn't fail this way. I then double boil it in the coconut oil and water for about 2 hours give or take and strain. Put in the fridge after its cooled awhile overnight. Next day dump the water out and you have canna coconut oil. Depending on the taste sometimes I'll "wash" it again with hot water and re cool it to smooth out the flavor but it not really necessary. I personally use 12-14g of bud and or close trim per half cup of oil and 5g is a great dose. Please ask away if you have any questions bud. Everyone has a different method, this one works for me.
Thanks bro I appreciate that...yea I skipped the decarb on this one which is where I fell I went wrong oh well better luck next time haha

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I tried to be lazy and skip that too and I have a full batch of oil that isn't active. I think I ended up overcooking it to try to get it right. Lesson learned. I'll have to find a use for it
I think I'm gonna try a small batch with some bud just to see like an 1/8 maybe...definitely do a decarb on this one....how much oil would you recommend for an 1/8?

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Awesome! I don't know what kind of tolerance you have to edibles but for me and a few people I make em for take 5g of the oil per dose for a good functional buzz. I put mine in my coffee in the morning and I'm good for 6-8h buzz. Its great for brownies too.let me know how it turns out!
I've never done edibles before so that's definitely helpful info...how would you recommend decarbing such a small amount?... like what should I put it in to decarb?

incogneato

incogneato

I've never done edibles before so that's definitely helpful info...how would you recommend decarbing such a small amount?... like what should I put it in to decarb?
Its the same 15-20 min at about 220-230 depending on your stove. Just keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn. It shouldn't be a problem. If you don't do edibles then I would take less to test it out. Like 2.5-3 g

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

yo is this some hemp?????!!!!!...I mean it's a freebie from nirvana so who knows with those damn gypsies...It just doesn't have the "budlet" look in the middle of the tops...then I googled some pictures of hemp plants in flower and it looked uncomfortabley familiar to what I got growing.....what do you all think???

IMG 1074
IMG 1076
Top Bottom