First Diarie....grow With Me

• Thread starter Eyegethi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

So I gave my plant a quick look and I noticed that all the tops curled toward the middle....some of the tops are definitely touching each other which I hear is not a good thing when drying...I have my 390 cfm fan still running on lowest setting so there is plenty of air movement..just was curious if it's a problem some tops are touching?
View attachment 702406
Beautiful bouquet my friend!! I fell off the thread for a bit and missed the last couple weeks, but it looks like your patience paid off, nicely done.
Looks like you worked a busy night in the kitchen judging by your arm:) I've had my share of those burns. Lol. Peace bro, enjoy those quality meds.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

That is beautiful, and the senescence I see is a great sign of maturity.

Well done :)
Thank you much cheif held off as long as I could
Beautiful bouquet my friend!! I fell off the thread for a bit and missed the last couple weeks, but it looks like your patience paid off, nicely done.
Looks like you worked a busy night in the kitchen judging by your arm:) I've had my share of those burns. Lol. Peace bro, enjoy those quality meds.
thank our broham ...that's actually a chunk missing I got when young dumb me fought a window lol

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Damn bro! Good work! Not sure. Why I didn't see notifications for the end here? Smoke any of it yet?
Thank you much bro...I think it's hit or miss on the notifications I miss a lot to.....I'm not a good describer but it smoked nice man...nice smooth burn and taste and it got me where I wanted to be....it's in the jars right now at 65% humidity so I'm gonna let here sit as long as I can lol..def at least 2 weeks

incogneato

incogneato

Thank you much bro...I think it's hit or miss on the notifications I miss a lot to.....I'm not a good describer but it smoked nice man...nice smooth burn and taste and it got me where I wanted to be....it's in the jars right now at 65% humidity so I'm gonna let here sit as long as I can lol..def at least 2 weeks
I can vouch for a good cure. Mines been about a month now. Definitely "refines" the smoke.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

So I'm planning on making some coconut oil with my trim and was looking for some advice...I have 12 grams of trim I plan using...I was gonna melt a cup of coconut oil in a Pyrex jar and bring in to 220 degrees..I was gonna throw in the 12 grams of trim and a table spoon of sunflower lecithin and let in cook at the 220 for an hour or until there in no more air bubbles....I was really wondering do I need to decarboxylate the trim first or does that happen on it's on with this Pyrex jar method? @incogneato @justiceman @jipp @Irietime @EventHorizan @ahemait @rmoltis @Ecompost @Srenots any advice is appreciated...thank you much

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I'm planning on making some coconut oil with my trim and was looking for some advice...I have 12 grams of trim I plan using...I was gonna melt a cup of coconut oil in a Pyrex jar and bring in to 220 degrees..I was gonna throw in the 12 grams of trim and a table spoon of sunflower lecithin and let in cook at the 220 for an hour or until there in no more air bubbles....I was really wondering do I need to decarboxylate the trim first or does that happen on it's on with this Pyrex jar method? @incogneato @justiceman @jipp @Irietime @EventHorizan @ahemait @rmoltis @Ecompost @Srenots any advice is appreciated...thank you much
Ask @mandalaman I think it decarbs at the same time but he will chime in...

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I'm still kinda stuck on what to make with it man...my first thought would be to melt down some chocolate or caramel and make some candy bites....but I'll def be looking at bong appetit for some ideas...I think I'm gonna just try it strait tho when it's first done...any recommendations on dosage?...this would be my first edible...

Here we are a half hour in
IMG 0832

IMG 0833

I don't know if it's this coconut oil I'm using or what but it's a really pleasant smell coming from the Pyrex...no weed smell really at all
IMG 0834

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

i want a strong edible.. i will wait for my harvest.. tat will be a fun night. when i make my second edible.

ill probably just make butter, then cook with the butter tho.

chris.
Cool beans man yea it was pretty exciting cooking it all up....I went the oil because I read it absorbs the thc better then butter or something along those lines.....it's been about two hours since I took 5 ml and I gots nothing...either I fucked up or 5ml ain't enough

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Yea I think I messed up making my coconut oil ...I made some brownies today and the recipe called for 1/2 cup of oil and i put in 3/4 cup..out of 12 brownies I had 3 and two of my regular smoking buddies had two each and none of us really felt anything...I think I'll try a different method next time or try an actual decarboxylation on the trim and flowers....at least I got some fire weed to smoke lol

On to the next round
Here is the only one of those 16 freebies that didn't not sprout or herm on me..she's in the start of week 3 of flower ....lst got her looking all crazy
IMG 0835

IMG 0839

IMG 0840

IMG 0841

And here's another sour diesel fem I popped..she sprouted about a week ago...the plain is to mainline her
IMG 0836

Top Bottom