First Diarie....grow With Me

• Thread starter Eyegethi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

What's up peeps been away for a while but I'm back like I left something..here is my current grow better picks later..all three are more sour diesel fem and I just potted a master kush fem a day ago nothing to show for her yet

IMG 1223
jipp

jipp

Wats up brother how have you been? Hope all is well in ur corner of the world? Yea I've been mia man that last batch treated me well ha can't stay way from the grow to long
im doing ok. still healing. but can walk a bit now with out my walker so that is good. i have harvest, and am waiting to trim/cure.
IMG 5203

and i have a male im gonna try to get pollen from.

so thats cool. im gonna knock up whatever is in my flower tent so afghans, and a PFX so 3 of them will hopefully be girls. so far iv gotten 2 males this go round.
IMG 5205

chris,

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

im doing ok. still healing. but can walk a bit now with out my walker so that is good. i have harvest, and am waiting to trim/cure.
View attachment 722101
and i have a male im gonna try to get pollen from.

so thats cool. im gonna knock up whatever is in my flower tent so afghans, and a PFX so 3 of them will hopefully be girls. so far iv gotten 2 males this go round.
View attachment 722102
chris,
That's wats up Chris I know it's been a long time coming for you. Enjoy the fruits of your labor man you deserve it
HEY There he is! Hahaha. That's some nice diesel bro. Looks tasty.
Yo yo wats good joegy bear ..yea I had to get back man started getting the itch. I haven't dropped a comment but I've been checking out your thread. You about to be the go to guy around here soon bro keep doing your thing

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

That's wats up Chris I know it's been a long time coming for you. Enjoy the fruits of your labor man you deserve it

Yo yo wats good joegy bear ..yea I had to get back man started getting the itch. I haven't dropped a comment but I've been checking out your thread. You about to be the go to guy around here soon bro keep doing your thing
Haha. Right on brotha! What strains you got going? I'm sure it said but I can't remember. Lol

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

looking good. iv had bad luck so far with getting girls.. so many males, maybe next go round it will be all chicks. :D

hope you are doing well.

bowl up!
I hear you man that sucks..I only buy fems for that reason ...hope all is well your way also broham..what do u have goin on over currently?

Top Bottom