First Diary.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0496
IMG 0498
Closer pic of bud. Still around 2 weeks flower. Tried this camera binoculars works ok I guess.

Monster762

Monster762

Yep! I'm running 14.5 hrs dark on week three, and my buds are fat asf for week 3. I used to run my plants with lights on during nighr and somehow they just know, and it causes them problems. Now i run it in sync(90 degrees at times) but the heat doesnt reallly affect end product so long as you have proper ventilation(5 or 6x the rooms volume per minute)
How do you get them to put bud on like that at 3 weeks? I'm not at 3 weeks yet but I know it's not going to be anywhere near that size buds. The pic with the chewing tobacco is almost the size of some finished plants I see on here.

Organikz

Organikz

How do you get them to put bud on like that at 3 weeks? I'm not at 3 weeks yet but I know it's not going to be anywhere near that size buds. The pic with the chewing tobacco is almost the size of some finished plants I see on here.
I'm wondering the same shit. The seed bracts are starting to swell in that pic...ive had a guy post pics of my harvest and claim them to be his. He just did a mirror flip on them.

@Monster762 plants look great. the lights should be spaced like this.

Seedling 30"

Veg 18-24" (5th set of true leaves)

Flower 16-18"

It says it in the directions.

Monster762

Monster762

I'm wondering the same shit. The seed bracts are starting to swell in that pic...ive had a guy post pics of my harvest and claim them to be his. He just did a mirror flip on them.

@Monster762 plants look great. the lights should be spaced like this.

Seedling 30"

Veg 18-24" (5th set of true leaves)

Flower 16-18"

It says it in the directions.
Ok thanks they have reached up to within the 16-18 inch from lights range now so I'll move light as they go up more. Those buds in that one pic just look too good to be true and the crazy frost. At 3 weeks? I want 3 week buds like that! Thanks for replying.

Organikz

Organikz

Ok thanks they have reached up to within the 16-18 inch from lights range now so I'll move light as they go up more. Those buds in that one pic just look too good to be true and the crazy frost. At 3 weeks? I want 3 week buds like that! Thanks for replying.
Once they finish the stretch you shouldn't have to move them anymore.

Monster762

Monster762

Once they finish the stretch you shouldn't have to move them anymore.
Ok I have 9 ft ceiling so I still have 3-4 more feet accessible. About 3 ft tall now. But sitting on elevated floor I run intake underneath of which is also adjustable. Around what week should stretch stop? The green crack says 10 week flower period.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Mine stopped about 3 weeks after the buds appeared. You got 9 feet so no worries. I started in a small cabinet so it was a fight to keep them short.

S

Socalking

Those look pretty good for week 2

Mime are really fat because I'm in 20 gallons of coco and using 600 watts, with tons of air flow, check out the thread into the journey of the white blaze and you can see my progress from flip to now, I'm looking to pull a pound off her with rigerous feedings and a high quality ripener for major yeild. You should see them now. I'll post a pic, week 4, don't get me wrong, I only use 3-4 bottles of nutes and pay less than 100 bucks for my lucas formula, floraliscious plus and kushie kush.

S

Socalking

I can post a pic with it next to a spoon or any item of your choice? Lol! This pic is from yesterday, when using ripeners the calyxes swell up from the get go, as you can see my outdoors doing the same thing merely at week two. Ripeners with honestly increase your harvest by 45% when used right. Also makes them chuck loads of frost by the end of week 1 if you have a good strain

IMG 20170807 142715143 HDR
IMG 20170807 151004874
IMG 20170807 150644064
Monster762

Monster762

#1 tip for fat buds - use a bloom booster that's instructions on it say to use from week 1-7 and u will be stack in frost from week one mate.
I can post a pic with it next to a spoon or any item of your choice? Lol! This pic is from yesterday, when using ripeners the calyxes swell up from the get go, as you can see my outdoors doing the same thing merely at week two. Ripeners with honestly increase your harvest by 45% when used right. Also makes them chuck loads of frost by the end of week 1 if you have a good strain
What is a ripener?

S

Socalking

Basically the things you mention, (terpinator, big bud, koolbloom) im using kushie kush.. you need more watts, fast draining coco mix for rigorous 1-2 x daily feeding. Look up the thread small pots big bud coco these guys are pulling zips from solo cups in coco. I was inspired to ramp up my feedings 4x more often than before. You will indefinitely get big ass buds in lots of light, drainage, food. Coco gets the yeild people strive for. My first time in coco, and I've never had such great results on such a simple formula and cheap

S

Socalking

Some ripeners give more than others, you'd have to do reaearch , kushie kush is designed to replace both big bud and overdrive, its npk is 1-3-8

Some should be coupled together, such as floraliscious plus and dry koolbloom. You have to do some reaserch but a lot of ripeners cover more than one bloom enhancement nute alone. I don't claim to know why or which ones but I know kushie kush can replace two of them alone(big bud and overdrive)
Dry koolbloom is to be used at the end of the harvest because the steroids are only found in the liquid form which says to use during week 1-6. Confusing shit.
That said, look into terpinator, I've used it before and all by itself and increased my harvest by 30% and quality by a buttload by using it at 130% recommended dose.

Top Bottom