First Diary.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

That is a lot of power!! Talking 400 bucks extra monthly where I live, sounds badass! I'll be here to watch it!
Electric is included in rent and only one meter to the entire strip so it can't be narrowed down. I just don't want any big big flags. I run everything else is energy saver a/c. Spiral tube low draw light bulbs in every fixture stuff like that to balance things. Plus like I said 1 meter to a strip of like 8 houses. It's a contained ghetto where the neighborhood association supply's water electric n all. The city really has no say there. They pay city for electric but it's a bulk payment of hundreds of houses.

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0512
Filling in. Top cola on the bigger one seems it will end up a bit over a foot long. Little bit of frost. Week 3 some of the pistils are turning red already at week 3??? Outdoor tgey don't get red til it's almost done. Why are they turning? 10 week flower according to breeder. It's only the main top cola. A different plant has bright white pistols but a whole lot. It's like a cotton ball. My camera is only iPhone zoomed so kinda shitty.

Monster762

Monster762

Oh and from top of soil to top of plant is now 45-1/2 inches
little one is at 34 it's hiding in the back the 2 I moved aren't doing too good. They want this light back. One is still showing no signs the other is tiny nugs and looks like leaves are struggling for light. I only have 2(45w) led panels and some strip leds in there. I need another t5.

Should these buds be bigger at 3 weeks??

It says 10 week flower time where I bought seeds. They are now drying the 5 gal buckets daily. And feeding every day with bud blood , bud candy ,rhino skin ,and low dose calmag. Everything full strength except calmag

every 3-4 feedings i run 50/50 distilled and tap water no nutes. Just cause I feel I'm overloading putting nutes in every watering.
IMG 0518
IMG 0520

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Filling in. Top cola on the bigger one seems it will end up a bit over a foot long. Little bit of frost. Week 3 some of the pistils are turning red already at week 3??? Outdoor tgey don't get red til it's almost done. Why are they turning? 10 week flower according to breeder. It's only the main top cola. A different plant has bright white pistols but a whole lot. It's like a cotton ball. My camera is only iPhone zoomed so kinda shitty.

Dude, I'd say they look pretty friggin good. I've been fighting mites and haven't started bud feeding yet but they don't seem to have been slowed down much, if at all. Here's my outdoor at at about 2 weeks, about on track with where yours were...

(Orange Creamsicle, Sativa dominant hybrid Orange Crush × Juicy Fruit)
1502669107772 1713666638

Monster762

Monster762

Well just when all was going good they started showing deficiencies. Again I'm new. Tips also turn yellow. Very tips tiny. So as a preventative I push 10 gal water through each bucket 5 gal buckets about 4 gal soil in each. Then top off with 1 gal 50%strength calimagic. When the water run out the bottom it was like coffee. Dark yellowish brown. I was only watering with 3-4 20oz bottles each. I didn't want it all over the hardwood floors. Well I think it built up and was starting to compound too much now. I figured flush before it gets worse. Supposedly I was supposed to use 12 gallons water each. I did 2 gallons each then that was way slow so I just ran shower nozzle on spread streams until I stopped seeing coffee color out the bottom. Then topped with half strength cal mag and sprayed top of soil with neem. I know with all the moisture them damn gnats be there soon

Monster762

Monster762

I did not allow water on the buds. I was showing slight burn in tips and the spotting and discoloration of calcium and magnesium deficiency. This all showed clearly after feeding yesterday. I woke up today and they still standing tall but leaves showing all this. I looked at leaves cause of spotting. No bugs. So I went to the charts n it matched clearly with calcium magnesium and potassium. I cut the cal mag few days back to cut all nitrogen. I kept phosphorus high. And my nutes only had 1% potassium.

S

Socalking

Leaves often times do funny shit during flower, some turn orange, black, shrivel and die. Bro those definitely look very sativa dominant, going to take a while to swell maybe, my super lemon haze has enough indica in it to harvest at week 6 but will get huge by week 8-9 . I think you are on track for some big buds man, sativa Dom's sometimes have those baseball bat sized colas, and other times pissy foxtailing buds, those look like they will be nice and fat bro. Check out my super lemon haze now on week 5 day 2-3 idr, my bro grew it similarly to how you didin terms of lighting and soil, his buds were smaller than mine but just as bomb if not bomber. Next time try out Coco/perlite and a cheap lucas formula like GH with floraliscious and a bloom booster, you can feed 2-3 x a day and they grow like fucking insane, people pull 5-7 lbs in 5*8 rooms,
You're lucky you split the bill with everyone, that is a growers DREAM bro, go all out man

IMG 20170816 123929088 HDR
IMG 20170815 112913121 HDR
S

Socalking

Some of the buds are close to the size of my fist now, they won't get much bigger but they will get heavier and more sense. I love the 2000k red HPS bulbs, they do great for flowering

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah that's what I want right there. my individual nugs are doubling size every few days. Gc is hybrid mostly indica according to the seed store I got em from. 10 week flower time though

Monster762

Monster762

I ran about 10 gal clean 7.0 water through each 5 gal bucket today. Runoff looked like coffee. I have coco liners so it wasn't soil. It was almost clear when I stopped flush. Imma let em dry out n hit with phosphorus again. I was underwatering and I think nutes built up in the soil but flushed em out. Now drying

Monster762

Monster762

Ok so I might been wrong on times I looked at
IMG 0544
IMG 0546
IMG 0548
calendar and now is day 26 of flower. Little more frost and bud. The strain says 9-10 weeks. It shouldn't finish earlier then right? I want as much time as possible without messing it up. Buds still forming not really swelling yet.

Monster762

Monster762

Ok been a few days. After the flush I decided I was going to let dry before throwing nutes at them. 2 days goes by buckets still wet. Heavy wet. So lights out time comes n I turn lights out. When I turned lights back on the plants had spots , rust colored spots all over leaves. And 5 gal buckets went from soaked to crumbly dry. I mean dry. Only the smaller 2. The monster was still clean of all negative signs but was dry also. So I start looking on google. I tried to match leaves up to everything. Some signs of potassium deficiency and calmag deficiencies were present with the spots. So my old mix was total of all nutes 1-10-1. So clearly potassium is low. I hit with a new mix. Cal mag and a 1/4 dose beastie bloomz. Total outcome was about 1-13-8. Evened out over 3 gallons of neutral water.(7.0). Ph on the mix after mixed was 6.2-6.4. Today I go back lights on and no negatives. Spots still where they were but did not get worse. Plants leaves standing up toward light. Good thing. On google I came across an exact match picture to my spots. It's called rust fungus. Has anyone had this? I researched it and neem oil treats rust fungus. So once again handy to have neem on deck. Now I am starting week 5 flower. But neem clearly says good up til harvest. So when lights go out I'm going to treat the rust spots. Just an update been busy. Didn't mean to make this a book.

Anyone know of rust fungus let me know. I will neem it to death before I let it in my buds. I'm pretty sure it only occurs on leaves. I did scope for bugs. Up the effected leaves stem lines and around the spots. Came back a negative. Pics from when I noticed spots.
IMG 0562
IMG 0564
IMG 0565

Monster762

Monster762

Ok removed all rust spotted leaves. No spots on smaller leaves or leaves against the buds so good thing. I also took about 20 more big leaves out to try and open it up some. Can't even tell I took leaves at all. It's a damn jungle in there. Used entire spray bottle of neem to treat the rust fungus. Even though I removed the leaves I'm taking no chances. Will not be getting any funguses near my buds. Also the feed I gave them yesterday is gone. Pots were dripping wet now they are dry again. I think I'm close to rootbound in 5 gal buckets but not lifting these heavy ass plants to transplant at this stage. The swell should start soon then it will just be finishing off so shouldn't be too much more root growth at that point. Pics will be a day or 2. Once I know everything is back on track.

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0594
IMG 0597
IMG 0598
IMG 0602
IMG 0604
IMG 0606
Ok back to doing good. I think. Very sticky bumped my arm on one getting pic and got shirt sticking to my elbow. Smelling good too. Trichs are still very clear I think let me know if anyone sees more than clear. Frost setting in a little and I think swell is coming. Some of the pistils are turning red at tips.

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0634
IMG 0635
IMG 0636
IMG 0638
IMG 0641
Day 36 little plants are trying to catch up but i dont think they will. All are doing good scoped everything today. No bugs or anything. Trichs i think are still clear. The big one has a little hazy but im hoping its just the pic cause other pic looks clear. And No male parts anywheres.

Top Bottom