First Diary.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socalking

Lots of light,root space, and food will nail you huge buds. Coco is awesome asf? And produces just as well as my past RDWC and ebb n flows. With much less Hassel to boot. Possibilities with coco are INSANE!!

Monster762

Monster762

Some ripeners give more than others, you'd have to do reaearch , kushie kush is designed to replace both big bud and overdrive, its npk is 1-3-8

Some should be coupled together, such as floraliscious plus and dry koolbloom. You have to do some reaserch but a lot of ripeners cover more than one bloom enhancement nute alone. I don't claim to know why or which ones but I know kushie kush can replace two of them alone(big bud and overdrive)
Dry koolbloom is to be used at the end of the harvest because the steroids are only found in the liquid form which says to use during week 1-6. Confusing shit.
That said, look into terpinator, I've used it before and all by itself and increased my harvest by 30% and quality by a buttload by using it at 130% recommended dose.
Ok I'll check out the terpinator. I did lot of reading to pick the stuff I have but they aren't getting any type of burn or anything so I probably can add low doses of other things. I'll have to read a bit .

Monster762

Monster762

Ok now I'm bothered. I had a serious battle with fungus gnats early in veg. Now those bastards are back.only saw like 3-4 max and shook plants to see if any more flew away. But 1 is too many for my liking right now. I don't need them to mess shit up now. How and why they are there I have no idea. I did stop spraying neem on top soil few weeks ago. I didn't want to use it near flower. What is the best way to attack this in flower stage? Need some help. Thanks in advance.

Monster762

Monster762

Oh and I figured how to get better bud shot on my phone here it is at 17-18 days flower got to look at calendar to know for sure
IMG 0496
IMG 0498

S

Socalking

I hate fungus gnats! I had a few flying around so I put a slice of apple on a plate and coated the plate with maple syrup, they all got stuck and died haha. They are pretty common little bastards, lots of moisture tend to make them appear

Monster762

Monster762

Ok what about cinnimon. I've been reading for last hour or so and supposedly true cinnimon will get rid of them. It says to sprinkle top of soil. I even watched a YouTube video of what it does to thrips. have you or anyone here tried this? Or should I just go with a trap to bait them away from plants?

Monster762

Monster762

That is a lot of finishers, how do you cut those? 33% each? I'd stick to just one at 100%-110% strength
Oh and the picks I chose target different areas. Bud blood is phosphorus bump 10%.
The rhino skin is basically silica liquid for root and stalks
and bud candy is basically microbe food and supposedly sweetens the taste of the buds. Calimagic is just to keep calcium n magnesium and keep 1% nitrogen in the mix.

S

Socalking

Oh and the picks I chose target different areas. Bud blood is phosphorus bump 10%.
The rhino skin is basically silica liquid for root and stalks
and bud candy is basically microbe food and supposedly sweetens the taste of the buds. Calimagic is just to keep calcium n magnesium and keep 1% nitrogen in the mix.

Sounds like a good mix, maybe get one to help hammer the K, I used organic bone meal in my soil, for phosphorus. Your buds are gunna be nice asf, some stains don't really throw frost for the first couple weeks. Also just good old bloom nutes, p and k should be pretty close to equ during mid flower, I hear more potassium during late flower really helps them to bulk, and my kushie kush is 1-3-8
I can't find much on the internet about it, but it kicks fkin ass! Terpinator is "botanical" and gets me the same results.

Monster762

Monster762

How did you deal with them little bastards?
I just hit the soil with neem. Sprayed it. It may affect taste at the end but it is what it is. Better than having them stunting my growth or being in the bud at this point. There wasn't many but now there's none at all. Just light spray on soil. None flying today. My grow is just for me n my dad so it'll be ok long as it gets the couchlock I'm looking for.

Monster762

Monster762

Oh and I meant to post pic of my big one solo. Pic here is almost a week ago now the buds are filling in n going up the entire branch. Starting to connect with each other. Almost all branches are filling in. Just few lowers are going to be popcorn nugs. And I'm 6 ft 4 plant is past my waist I'll measure tomorrow. I estimate about 3-1/2 ft tall and 2-1/2 to 3 feet wide.
IMG 0499

S

Socalking

Looks gorgeous!! How dark are the leaves? Looks very well fed already!

Over crowding will cause air flow issues and block a lot of light to bud sites, I always defoliate before I flower

Monster762

Monster762

Looks gorgeous!! How dark are the leaves? Looks very well fed already!

Over crowding will cause air flow issues and block a lot of light to bud sites, I always defoliate before I flower
Leaves are medium dark only little light at the bud sites. I can add lower led panels for lighting on lower ends I was wondering if too much crowd raises chances of hermie or something serious like that. I did defoliate. It all bushed out again.

Monster762

Monster762

I love neem, I can't taste it in my weed unlsss I use it within three weeks from harvesting
Some say you can some say you can't taste. I think a good flush and minimal use of it should be ok. I'll find out. I might have thrown money away bud I got the flawless finish for before my flush cycle. It was $10 so I said it's worth a try. I haven't read any negatives on it only that it isn't really necessary.

S

Socalking

Defoliating it again during early budding works wonders for letting light to existing bud sites , I also clean up the bottom 1/3 of the plant that tends to get over crowded on older plants. Cuz that is where the Hermied buds will usually be

I've used flushing agents before. I think RO water works about the same. Maybe it did work but I couldn't tell lol

Monster762

Monster762

Defoliating it again during early budding works wonders for letting light to existing bud sites , I also clean up the bottom 1/3 of the plant that tends to get over crowded on older plants. Cuz that is where the Hermied buds will usually be
Ok I got rid of the useless branches down low and put 2 in cup of water. They are still alive. Been about a week. . I'll get rid of more though.

Monster762

Monster762

I know my 2 no run I'm going to give a lot more room per plant. Probably still just run 3-5 plants but thinking 8x10 and adding a 4ft 8 bulb t5 and 2,1000w king leds. Be another $350 and some work but I think it'll reward me for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom