amekins

amekins

amekins

amekins

Sunrise.
6979F814 ED2A 4542 97F8 2F7CB1FC1C37

amekins

amekins

Also, gave a 1/4 to my friend (it was seed from her mom’s homegrown). Told her to put it away for a month...after she tries a bowl with the two little popcorn buds in there. The rest of what I gave her was on two large colas. Her response made my day.

“That’s some good stuff. Easy to smoke too. Damn good for homegrown.”

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also, gave a 1/4 to my friend (it was seed from her mom’s homegrown). Told her to put it away for a month...after she tries a bowl with the two little popcorn buds in there. The rest of what I gave her was on two large colas. Her response made my day.

“That’s some good stuff. Easy to smoke too. Damn good for homegrown.”
Thats awesome. Always feels good when ppl who don't know you’ve grown it are like wow thats some nice herb.... I usually follow it up with a big shit eating grin "Yeah I know, I grew it"... you know cause I have a slight complex lmao.

amekins

amekins

Thats awesome. Always feels good when ppl who don't know you’ve grown it are like wow thats some nice herb.... I usually follow it up with a big shit eating grin "Yeah I know, I grew it"... you know cause I have a slight complex lmao.
Oh she knew I was growing it all summer. She lives next door and her balcony is next to mine. We are like the only that people who seem to actually plant stuff and use this small but incredibly lit space.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
If anyone has any feedback/experience with either of these, please let me know. Thank you!
I know you are linking to the Mars Hydro TS600 but still.
I'm a new grower and when I was researching lights I was looking at the M H 600 but was advised by several people to get their newer TS1000 instead so I bought two of those and I'm well happy with them.
Order directly from their website for best price and avoid problems with return/warranty, I think I paid 129 Euro per light for mine.

amekins

amekins

I know you are linking to the Mars Hydro TS600 but still.
I'm a new grower and when I was researching lights I was looking at the M H 600 but was advised by several people to get their newer TS1000 instead so I bought two of those and I'm well happy with them.
Order directly from their website for best price and avoid problems with return/warranty, I think I paid 129 Euro per light for mine.
Thank you! I looked at that and just wondered, don’t laugh, if that would be overkill for my little area...

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Thank you! I looked at that and just wondered, don’t laugh, if that would be overkill for my little area...
I'm using my two in a 2/4/6ft tent, they do have a dimmer if you think they are to much, in my opinion it better to have a little to much and turn it down than to little and you might as well future proof yourself a little, it is only about 30 quid extra for the TS1000

amekins

amekins

I'm using my two in a 2/4/6ft tent, they do have a dimmer if you think they are to much, in my opinion it better to have a little to much and turn it down than to little and you might as well future proof yourself a little, it is only about 30 quid extra for the TS1000
I know your points are absolutely valid. Fuck.

amekins

amekins

And hey, if anyone recommends a different lighting strategy given the tent’s triangular shape, I’m all ears.

amekins

amekins

Do it Amy...take the red pill 😎🌱
Now I have to break out the bong. Lol. Thanksgiving and black Friday are right around the corner. Maybe I can put something together on a deal. I can manage air intake and exhaust with a couple of basic fans strategically placed, right? I don’t think I have the physical agility or strength to deal with carbon filters and shit. Standing on a chair or step-stool is really unwise for me lol. I get injured simply standing in place.

amekins

amekins

So tonight, these two are in here with me instead of on the balcony. If I can keep them warm at night a little while longer...I think I’m no longer just the crazy cat lady. My little seedling station, where habaneros will eventually come to overwinter, now has a little more light.
82D107F0 8C8E 4231 9FBF 959DE492E427
34AA8B2E C8C6 46E5 B88A A670DC599893
88DD0285 AE1F 4664 8B11 C13957E85F84
1F781B9E B732 422A A42A 0A75EF0AA6DB

amekins

amekins

My fur girls are not happy about dietary limits. Bubba kush plant came inside last night and I woke up to some chewed fan leaves. It’s going to be a really long 3-4 more weeks at least. May not make it that far.
062FFACE B175 4C12 A5DB 8FA64E931182

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My fur girls are not happy about dietary limits. Bubba kush plant came inside last night and I woke up to some chewed fan leaves. It’s going to be a really long 3-4 more weeks at least. May not make it that far.View attachment 1046488View attachment 1046489
View attachment 1046490
My first plant ever met its demise from my best feline friend. RIP purr and no I did not kill him for it. Its a humorous but tragic story that resulted in the unnecessary death of preflowering young lady. I vowed to never let that happen again and the construction of a cat proof grow began.

Top Bottom