First grow—good morning!

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

The bubba kush was starting to lean from the weight of some of the buds. I created a teepee and just wrapped some garden twine around for branches to lean on. If I could get another 3 weeks out of her I’d be thrilled.
8EF831DC 3FA3 4297 816F 3A82FE3F42E1

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

She’s not really as ready as I’d like, but she’s coming down tomorrow. It’s been a beautiful day but the rain and dismal bone chill will be here by Monday. Bringing her inside at night to these apparently hungry mongrels seems unwise. It’s definitely feeling like fall.
829E6A26 A196 4DD4 BBA2 C6E4819ACF74
43C7DBC1 38FD 4B10 92BE 83E87DDA42A9
E7B0283E D318 499A BB23 58CDA53FFC70
C669934E 8B37 4AE2 9E55 B0082FE30491

275F2F87 03FD 41D2 A801 5A4D31A455F7

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
She’s not really as ready as I’d like, but she’s coming down tomorrow. It’s been a beautiful day but the rain and dismal bone chill will be here by Monday. Bringing her inside at night to these apparently hungry mongrels seems unwise. It’s definitely feeling like fall. View attachment 1047836View attachment 1047837View attachment 1047838View attachment 1047840
View attachment 1047844
View attachment 1047848
View attachment 1047849
Stunning...all of it! 👍😻😻

amekins

amekins

Shame you cant leave it another week, as it would benefit from a week to ten days more flower.
I know. Do you think it would still be of benefit to keep her inside for another week or two, kicking her out for some sunshine on days where it’s 40 F or higher, but otherwise keeping her inside, sans decent light? Assuming I can also keep my cats from eating any more of her leaves when inside.

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

I will feel sad chopping her. Did zero training had zero problems.
Good Morning!
That plant looks really nice and healthy. I like to slightly over cook than under. I find the plants really panic in the last couple of weeks and they put on a little extra weight. I also like really strong cannabis, the kind that makes your friends think youve just spiked them with LSD, lol, that's happened. Not spiked anyone, they just thought they had been!
Anyway, that's not everyone's idea of fun. An magnifying glass will give you a really good look at the trikes, a milky color rather than clear, about 80 to 90% turned milky is just about right. I like to stretch it just a little and harvest when 95%+ of the trichromes are a milky color. You will see right away what I am talking about with a half decent lens.
Don't let the cat get it when its hanging up to dry 😆.

amekins

amekins

Yes I’ve been checking them and most are cloudy, very few amber or clear. But I was hoping to bulk her up a bit more. Even daytime temps the next week are shitty cold and wet.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Maybe just inside by the patio door? So they have some light but warmth too? I think now it's just a matter if time not so much optimal growing conditions right? Idk lol ❤🌱

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I also don't see the typical fade most late flowering plants get...maybe a little cold will speed her up? Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in 👍

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yes I’ve been checking them and most are cloudy, very few amber or clear. But I was hoping to bulk her up a bit more. Even daytime temps the next week are shitty cold and wet.
Hey Amy :) Looks like all is more than well madam! I doubt I have more experience as I didn't put a seed down until '95 (lol). But I'm with both Grown and Shocked (oh im fng KILLING it today). But I'd go for some more time too even if it's in a window or by a door in the too cold days and outside when it's ok. You can get a bit more bulk and quality out of her I think.

amekins

amekins

Shame you cant leave it another week, as it would benefit from a week to ten days more flower.
Ok, she has been fed/watered. Fed for the last time. At what outdoor temp during the day should she stay inside (without sunlight) because it would do more harm than good. If I’m going to keep her going, I don’t know what the limits are.

amekins

amekins

Hey Amy :) Looks like all is more than well madam! I doubt I have more experience as I didn't put a seed down until '95 (lol). But I'm with both Grown and Shocked (oh im fng KILLING it today). But I'd go for some more time too even if it's in a window or by a door in the too cold days and outside when it's ok. You can get a bit more bulk and quality out of her I think.
I’m going to try!!! Thank you!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don’t disagree. Just sayin’. This is what I’d like to have.

https://smile.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-Triangle-Bigger-Window-Growing/dp/B07FCC7LXM
Very nice work Amy? I think I saw someone say Amy? Anyways, stellar work. The tent above ⬆️ was my first tent. Only good for 1 plant. Looks like that’s all you’ll be growing indoor? So that tent would be perfect for your corner. Keep up the great work. Happy grows and happy harvest.
BurnZ
https://smile.amazon.com/MARS-HYDRO-Spectrum-Hydroponic-Greenhouse/dp/B07VL8FZS1

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I know this is an older post but for next time, if you put your plants in 24 hours of dark and then take them back out they will usually show sex a few days later.

Top Bottom