First Grow — Never Knew Farming Was So Much Fun

• Thread starter dadsautomotive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBlazeAlot

MrBlazeAlot

they look magnificent, just don't become 2 greedy! We know growing them babies is addictive, but don't dive too deep before u r rdy! peace :)

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

Day 45, 2-3 more weeks ! Cant wait to see how much weight they yeild, the matties have flowers the size of beer cans. I did manage to burn the tips of some leafs of a god bud( last picture)but think i got it in time with min damage. Tell me what you think
IMG 3685
IMG 3661
IMG 3675
IMG 3679
IMG 3662
IMG 3664
IMG 3662
IMG 3665
IMG 3672

philly kush

philly kush

Day 13 and budding we go its crazy how much knowledge is on this site. It's like a time life how to book
Lookin good n yes this site is full of knowledge n well expierenced gardeners here that will help u along your journey.Goodluck i will b lookin 4 some harvest pix,,,PEACE

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

Well I think I'm going to take my mvtf down tomorrow. Any suggestions ?

vaporedout

vaporedout

do you have a scope?? id wait based on the pics above.... still to many white hairs. and c'mon you expect us to believe your a rook?? RIIIIIIIGHT

everything looks fantastic, especially those frosted fan leaves!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I had a ton of help from all of you. No joke first time growing anything. I just did a ton of homework about every stage of it before I even bought my first light bulb. Can't thank you guys enough.

Major kudos to you. Very impressive. Can't wait to see what things look like when you REALLY know what you are doing. ;) Keep up the most excellent work.

What kind of aromas are you getting from the various strains?

And yes, I too think they can go longer based simply on the photos.

outwest

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

I had a ton of help from all of you. No joke first time growing anything. I just did a ton of homework about every stage of it before I even bought my first light bulb. Can't thank you guys enough.

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

Well the aroma with the 7 strains mixed together is hard to explain. I do know I need more filters or abigger one for sure you cam smell it along ways away. Almost done building my second building now for veg and moms l will wait a few more days and post more pics before I harvest

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Great job on your first grow. Now just work on controlling plant height, creating a level canopy, and maximizing the canopy and you're all set.

Congrats!

Top Bottom