First Grow — Never Knew Farming Was So Much Fun

• Thread starter dadsautomotive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

Ok started this Feb 10 with 20 girls 7 strains ! Maybe a bit much for a newbie.
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun 2
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun 3
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun 4
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun 2
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun 3
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun 4
First grow  never knew farming was so much fun 5

Krasi

Krasi

Looks okay for a newbie :D, seriously nice healthy leafs condition, thick stems, good luck man with ur multi strain grow

Dunge

Dunge

Fantastic results thus far.
I'm thinking 3 X 7 clones?
Care to name them?
If you intend to keep us posted through harvest I will anticipate my fellow farmers need for a synopses of your garden.
Illumination, nutrients, and medium please.
Are they still in veg?
Again, very nice.

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

I have 5 Matanuska, 4 Godbud, 1 Hashberry, 1 707 headband, and 3 strains that are unknown (orphans)
Im using 2 1000w MH / HPS and 4 6 lamp t5s for lighting. Growing in Sunshine # 4 soil using House and Garden Soil A & B, Multi Zen, Nitrogen Booster, Magic Green for veg. Just picked up the Bud XL and Top Booster for the 12 / 12.
Just finished vegging for 35 days with 24/7 light( which I believe was a touch to long size wise ) Now they are on their 5th day of 12 / 12 HPS. So please ask any questions and give any advise. Other than planting grass in the front yard I'm new to this gardening thing.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Very ambitious. I'm impressed. Look forward to seeing some flower shots. What's your nute regimen?

outwest

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

Day 13 and budding we go its crazy how much knowledge is on this site. It's like a time life how to book

dadsautomotive

dadsautomotive

Day 24 of flower I think they have over grown the room at this point with a ways to go.
IMAG0306

Top Bottom