First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Why buy seeds when clones are cheaper? Considering I've smoked an oz or more a week for 20 years and still can't tell the difference between different strains. I can tell the difference between sativa and indica but that's about it.
Oh dude Massachusetts is legal man, however it's not legally to sell "REC" so you can't get clones here. I clone everything I have but when starting a new strain I start with seeds. Some of the strains I have you can't just go to the store and buy it here like you can in Other states. Our limits on purchasing recreationally are supposed to be lifted July 2018, however growing legally here was lifted January 2017

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I got it out of dispensary’s nug. With these stringent standards in the desert the strains are actually quite different in taste flavor etc. the strawberry banana sherbet tastes and smells exactly like it’s name. Doesn’t even smell like bud ha
Yeah thats not the same one that I have, I guess it's advertised as their Banana Og x Bubblegum (Strswberry Pheno). Hell if you're living in the desert grow that Og Kush it loves that hot dry ass climate

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Besides flavor, even that is only slightly noticeable for me, they're all the same so far.

Hopefully I will find the difference you all speak of one day in the future.

Next time I'll try Black Diamond and Platinum Kush.
Some strains are just straight earth, not much to it. I grow a strain called Tangie and you just cannot miss the smell and taste of fresh tangerines, or Pineapple Express in which smells like legit pineapples but to me smokes like skunk bud.

Theguy

Theguy

Yeah thats not the same one that I have, I guess it's advertised as their Banana Og x Bubblegum (Strswberry Pheno). Hell if you're living in the desert grow that Og Kush it loves that hot dry ass climate
I ran some ghost og in the summer didn’t do great on that run. Couple oz. I’m so tired of the Kush man I want to get into some haze strains or something exotic like the bananas and strawberry this silverback gorilla is promising and I really like the one I’m running right now. I kinda wish I didn’t pull those 2 zips off her she’s getting fatter and prettier everyday. I chopped that first round at day 54-55 I think and now a week later she’s still flourishing I guess the sayn if you think she’s done keep going definitely applies

Theguy

Theguy

Some strains are just straight earth, not much to it. I grow a strain called Tangie and you just cannot miss the smell and taste of fresh tangerines, or Pineapple Express in which smells like legit pineapples but to me smokes like skunk bud.
I watched Pineapple Express last night lol. So funny

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I ran some ghost og in the summer didn’t do great on that run. Couple oz. I’m so tired of the Kush man I want to get into some haze strains or something exotic like the bananas and strawberry this silverback gorilla is promising and I really like the one I’m running right now. I kinda wish I didn’t pull those 2 zips off her she’s getting fatter and prettier everyday. I chopped that first round at day 54-55 I think and now a week later she’s still flourishing I guess the sayn if you think she’s done keep going definitely applies
Yeah that's for sure dude but little tip on the gg4xsilver haze. I know you scrog so scrog the shit outta her. Gg4 only ever gives me golf ball nugs so having like 40 to 60 heads in your tent is ideal if you want some serious weight. Don't get me wrong gg4 alone for me that I just harvested came out superb but it just didn't hit the numbers of 1.5 to 2 ozs that I usually get. Doesn't sound like I yeild much but I only get them to 12 inches in height max, and aim for no more than 10 major heads. I trash all the scrap popcorn shit and keep my lower stem clean. Even going 12 inches max in veg I'm still ending up with 3 footers at most and with 10 to 12 plants cut every 9 weeks at 2 ozs a plant man do the math, plenty of smoke for me and my girl

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Yeah that's for sure dude but little tip on the gg4xsilver haze. I know you scrog so scrog the shit outta her. Gg4 only ever gives me golf ball nugs so having like 40 to 60 heads in your tent is ideal if you want some serious weight. Don't get me wrong gg4 alone for me that I just harvested came out superb but it just didn't hit the numbers of 1.5 to 2 ozs that I usually get. Doesn't sound like I yeild much but I only get them to 12 inches in height max, and aim for no more than 10 major heads. I trash all the scrap popcorn shit and keep my lower stem clean. Even going 12 inches max in veg I'm still ending up with 3 footers at most and with 10 to 12 plants cut every 9 weeks at 2 ozs a plant man do the math, plenty of smoke for me and my girl
Plus, if I upgrade my light source I'd be blowing that number outta the water, however I did just buy myself a commercial 950 GPH air pump as opposed to the 240 GPH that I had, I know that root mass is gonna explode and help my buds and hopefully I'll be able to up my ppms, and if I can't oh well, im confident this pump is gonna beef up the yeilds as a starter

Theguy

Theguy

Plus, if I upgrade my light source I'd be blowing that number outta the water, however I did just buy myself a commercial 950 GPH air pump as opposed to the 240 GPH that I had, I know that root mass is gonna explode and help my buds and hopefully I'll be able to up my ppms, and if I can't oh well, im confident this pump is gonna beef up the yeilds as a starter
I’ll post some pics later of the bubba cookies she’s a baby I mainlined her last week I’m gonna scrog for sure this time too but more than one plant and more than 1 strain. Probably the silverback plus bubba cookies plus the oaktree Took awhile to fill the 4x4 with 1 girl. I don’t need arm sized colas I’m totally fine with golf ball sized nugs as my wife and I are really the only ones using. I have one patient if you will but he likes to blow money at the dispensary for variety and 7 grams last him a few months hahaha. Have you ran the silverback?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I’ll post some pics later of the bubba cookies she’s a baby I mainlined her last week I’m gonna scrog for sure this time too but more than one plant and more than 1 strain. Probably the silverback plus bubba cookies plus the oaktree Took awhile to fill the 4x4 with 1 girl. I don’t need arm sized colas I’m totally fine with golf ball sized nugs as my wife and I are really the only ones using. I have one patient if you will but he likes to blow money at the dispensary for variety and 7 grams last him a few months hahaha. Have you ran the silverback?
No im just basing it off the gg4 lineage. However I think the haze lineage may make it stack all the way up which would be nice, I'd just hope for a silver haze leaning pheno

Theguy

Theguy

Very nice looks like cookies kush from barneys farm
Could be man. I thought it was oaktree from bagseed from a friend of mine. I may have got them mixed up. It’s got the sweetest smell. Extreme citrus with some earthy tones I’m calling it brandyswine after my wife ha. You know like Brandy’s wine but bud hahaha

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Could be man. I thought it was oaktree from bagseed from a friend of mine. I may have got them mixed up. It’s got the sweetest smell. Extreme citrus with some earthy tones I’m calling it brandyswine after my wife ha. You know like Brandy’s wine but bud hahaha
ITs basically lemon citrus x coffee rolls for the taste. It legit looks just like th google image. Either way looks like good smoke. What’s oak tree?

Theguy

Theguy

ITs basically lemon citrus x coffee rolls for the taste. It legit looks just like th google image. Either way looks like good smoke. What’s oak tree?
Oaktree is f on Oakland clone drop my buddy grows fully flowered in 50-53 days. Good stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom