First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theguy

Theguy

ITs basically lemon citrus x coffee rolls for the taste. It legit looks just like th google image. Either way looks like good smoke. What’s oak tree?
Geeez dude your right the stacking is exactly the same maybe I’ll get more of an idea for taste profile after this last chop is dried and cured I have a hard time telling which strain is which but it’s the details that matter that only a grower could really distinguish. But those pics are identical even the dried nugs have the same appearance. I very well may have some cookies

S

Shawnery

Bio balls quatered. Tired of my ph being screwed with by the medium.

Theguy

Theguy

Oh dude Massachusetts is legal man, however it's not legally to sell "REC" so you can't get clones here. I clone everything I have but when starting a new strain I start with seeds. Some of the strains I have you can't just go to the store and buy it here like you can in Other states. Our limits on purchasing recreationally are supposed to be lifted July 2018, however growing legally here was lifted January 2017
Hers that bubba cookies

03B8F072 BBEA 4D7E 952B 70B6EE0A6EB3
89A46EB7 8548 4ACC 8329 17D96A60C160
53588D6E FBBE 4115 ABC3 9FD1BE7E324A
S

Shawnery

Everytime I see a mainline tree or even read through a how-to, for some reason I just can't wrap my head around it.

How the fuck do you get it to look like that? I've never had a green thumb!

S

Shawnery

I think you should take your great looking fucking buds over to your own God damn fucking thread motherfucker!

J/K!

THEY LOOK AWESOME!

S

Shawnery

I'm not sure how on Apple but you need to set notifications to on for your browser. That way you will be notified of any new post on a thread you are part of.

I just turned my off.

Theguy

Theguy

Everytime I see a mainline tree or even read through a how-to, for some reason I just can't wrap my head around it.

Has to be from seed then you top the plant after the third set of leaves trim everything below that point then top the ends after it grows out a little. You not suppose to scrog if you mainline but I did anyway. The point is to have equal size colas and stems/branches they all get equal supply from the main trunk make sense?

Theguy

Theguy

I think you should take your great looking fucking buds over to your own God damn fucking thread motherfucker!

J/K!

THEY LOOK AWESOME!
Your probably an awesome guy to smoke with always making everyone laugh in a half ass serious way hahahahaha. I like this thread

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Pop a seed grow it till it's about 6 inches tall. Top it. Shave its legs mainline waahlaa. It's easy

S

Shawnery

Mainlining from seed makes total sense now that I have considered the steps to get there.

I've read mainline tutorials for clones and they totally throw me foe a loop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom