First Grow And Scrog, How's It Looking?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Mainlining from seed makes total sense now that I have considered the steps to get there.

I've read mainline tutorials for clones and they totally throw me foe a loop.
Yeah for sure they can, basically take an upper node and lst first until the lower node catches up. Then equally lst them together that's how'd I go about it, however I'm more interested in traditional looking plants or bowl shapes so I stay away from mainlining

Theguy

Theguy

Mainlining from seed makes total sense now that I have considered the steps to get there.

I've read mainline tutorials for clones and they totally throw me foe a loop.
Mainline a clone does not have the same effect because of the way they grow ya know. Got to be symmetrical for it to work properly

S

Shawnery

If you look through the article there are ways to influence growth of specific nodes by pinching and what not. Seems like a pretty advanced technique to growing and mailing.

I'll most likely LST this time

Theguy

Theguy

If you look through the article there are ways to influence growth of specific nodes by pinching and what not. Seems like a pretty advanced technique to growing and mailing.

I'll most likely LST this time
I think that is called supercropping but not sure. I kinda want to just let them grow naturally but I’m pretty sure it will reduce yields but who know guess you would have to run them in the same exact space one whorred out and the other all natural and compare yields. Wonder if that has been done. I know if I didn’t mainline scrog top bend the crap out of this last girl I would have came no where near filling that tent. I have pinched branches sideways a few times and they for sure grow back way stronger with a huge knuckle where the bend squeeze was ha.

T

tylong1976

I think that is called supercropping but not sure. I kinda want to just let them grow naturally but I’m pretty sure it will reduce yields but who know guess you would have to run them in the same exact space one whorred out and the other all natural and compare yields. Wonder if that has been done. I know if I didn’t mainline scrog top bend the crap out of this last girl I would have came no where near filling that tent. I have pinched branches sideways a few times and they for sure grow back way stronger with a huge knuckle where the bend squeeze was ha.

T

tylong1976

Hello fellow farmers.. Been watching this thread... Just curious whats the actually pull off u guys crops overall dry

S

Shawnery

My plants have been drying for a week and are still very bendy at the branch. Am I doing something wrong? I'm a little confused at the time it is taking.

Theguy

Theguy

My plants have been drying for a week and are still very bendy at the branch. Am I doing something wrong? I'm a little confused at the time it is taking.
As long as they don’t mold your fine. It’s because you didn’t trim first

Theguy

Theguy

How do they smell? You are drying/curing you may not HAVE to cure per say since they are drying nice and slowly. That’s what you want as long as no issues have you checked for mold? Or smelled any ammonia

T

tylong1976

Hang them in a dark closet and put a fan on the floor u should b all set in about 3-4 days

Theguy

Theguy

Look at those sugar leaves just covered no way I can trim those off

85140AD3 F8BA 4679 9612 C0E1820A9DFE
21A3FF4A F53B 4DDC A2C4 2D34D8E2204D
6B362E78 7937 4601 B0C7 B8E067810415
9CC4B00B 30E5 4258 BF7D F1985A651C72
S

Shawnery

I vape so I may not even trim my personal supply. It shouldn't effect flavor much at all.

S

Shawnery

Not where I live,

It's always above 60% humidity and most of time in the high 80's more so in the winter,

live in one of the few rain forests in the Bay Area California.

If I'm hanging them and drying them in the correct process but they never get to a Superdry stage, could I basically just dry and cure them through the same process, or no?

Top Bottom