First Grow: Bubba Kush, LambsBREATH, Ray Charles

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Thanks for the positive feedback, Shane and Harmsway. All my homies that I sold Volcanoes to are coming over to session when theyre done curing. 5 Volcanoes plus mine! I was always worried about blowing a fuse bc of grow lights. Looks like blowing one from too many Volcanoes may be a legitimate concern as well!
pRiMo303

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Looking good, I hope my first indoor grow comes out this nice.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Todays Project

Ended up getting the day off, so I figured I would work on something else.. Think Ive outgrown my current tube, though. Thats my fermentation cart there in the back..got 3 different things fermenting, ~18 gallons total. Check me out at homebrewtalk.com.
pRiMo303

IMAG0728
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

Still having problems with the aphids? Wana get rid of those fuckers for good?

Some people might blast me for this, but fuck it. I found this info on the forums and it has been like a dream come true... Go to home depot and pick up some triazacide. It will be in the gardening pesticide area. It doesnt take much of this stuff at all. I water my veg with this and sm-90 whenever I have aphids. It straight nukes those bastards after like one watering. You can also foliar with triazacide and sm-90 as well.

If you are seeing flyers that means you have an infestation in your soil. The ones that fly are the mature females. The reason they are flying is they are looking for a new home to lay eggs and reproduce because the soil they were in is becoming over populated.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Still having problems with the aphids? Wana get rid of those fuckers for good?

Some people might blast me for this, but fuck it. I found this info on the forums and it has been like a dream come true... Go to home depot and pick up some triazacide. It will be in the gardening pesticide area. It doesnt take much of this stuff at all. I water my veg with this and sm-90 whenever I have aphids. It straight nukes those bastards after like one watering. You can also foliar with triazacide and sm-90 as well.

If you are seeing flyers that means you have an infestation in your soil. The ones that fly are the mature females. The reason they are flying is they are looking for a new home to lay eggs and reproduce because the soil they were in is becoming over populated.

Thank you for the advice, Bubba. Im chopping them down 2 weeks from today, but they wont be due for another feeding/watering till sun/mon, which will be 11-12 days from chop. Is Triazacide safe to use within last 1.5 weeks of bloom?

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

no it is not. I use it up until the 2nd week of flower as a foliar spray with sm-90... and that is at a very diluted solution... I dont measure I just pour it in. But if i was guessing I would say I use about 5-10 ml for 2 gallons in my sprayer. Now sm90 on the other hand, you can, and are supposed to use alot of this in the solution.

But you dont want to use either at this point... basically you have to live with it at this point since you are close to harvesting. But for the next round, water and foliar your veg for preventative maintenance.

O

Organicyumyum

i will blast you for this. dont put that on medicine! it isnt safe to ingest in any way. caps bennie packs have been working for people. try those.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

i will blast you for this. dont put that on medicine! it isnt safe to ingest in any way. caps bennie packs have been working for people. try those.

So, would Capulators foliar pack used in a soil drench application be ok to use this close to harvest? Cutting down 2 weeks from today. When you consider transit and flush, I wasnt sure if this would allow me enough time to use the product safely AND reap any of the benefits. By the time I got it I would have ~2 waterings prior to cut. Also, you dont thi nk triazacide would be safe as a drench during veg? Personally, I dont like spraying chems at ANY stage, so that wasnt my plan..I was thinking drench to pretreat mix a day or two prior to potting up.
pRiMo303

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the positive feedback, Shane and Harmsway. All my homies that I sold Volcanoes to are coming over to session when theyre done curing. 5 Volcanoes plus mine! I was always worried about blowing a fuse bc of grow lights. Looks like blowing one from too many Volcanoes may be a legitimate concern as well!
pRiMo303

What a great thing to worry about!^^

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Day 42

Update on prgress. Day 42. Still fighting the War on Bugs..and losing. Havent seen as many crawlers lately, but that just could be from my attempts to control..which I guess Ill be forced to cut out now as well, in order to start flushing. The first 3 pics are Bubba, next 4 are Ray Charles, and last 3 are Lambsbreath.
Also, I had a couple questions.. When will I start seeing those sexy purple and reds in the Pre98? Im at day 42 now, and there has been slight reddening on fan/spear leaves near the tops..but some of you guys bubbas are straight up purple. #2..I took cuts like 10 days before flipping them and had skipped feeding them a couple times prior to taking those cuts (maybe only fed once or twice after that, prior to flip, but mixed a little veg nute in w bloom the first couple feedings after flipping). Question: Do I look like I have an excessive amount of yellow/crispy leaves? I think I may have been a little lacking on the N going in, and they look like they are eating up their food in their leaves like crazy. ..just curious if Im going to have enough to continue to photosynthesize over these next couple weeks. And no calm down comments please..Im not overly excited. Theyre getting water from here out, so its not as if I would give them anything except pHed water anyway. Thanks in advance for any information and showing some love.
pRiMo303

IMG 1103
IMG 1104
IMG 1105
IMG 1110
IMG 1111
IMG 1112
IMG 1113
IMG 1099
IMG 1107
IMG 1108
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Veg Room: Modified closet (~2'x6'). Lighting-SunBlaze 48 T5. Strains: Headband, Bruce Banner #3, and Bruce Banner #5 (more sativa/Strawberry Diesel dominant). Nutes: Floranova Grow.
-pRiMo303 :volcano:

The Banner 5, though it was fully rooted, took a turn for the worst. Tossed it. In place Im running a Chemdog #4 cut. So, Banner 3, 707 Headband, and Chemdog #4 in the mix. Ill post some pics or start a new thread..
pRiMo303 :volcano:

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Suddenly being kicked out of my house. I have 8 days till chop. Is there any Denver peeps with an idea to a solution?

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Oh I'm still lurking. I'm doing a test grow for Hazeman, about 4 weeks in. I'm gonna get some pics up soon. Got some some stuff in my personal life that takes precedent to farming, so sorry to Hazeman for not doing him a proper, detailed log. Shit..I just killed a 2 month old 707headband just bc I've been so stressed I slacked off on and neglected to water it.

Top Bottom