First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

So here we are, 3 days into week 5 of flower i believe, the ko kush is starting to slowly pack on the buds so here are the pictures of her.

also my new superstar,

Killing fields. All of the buds have turned purple and now the leafs are beginning to, pictures dont capture it well enough but i tried haha

another 3 weeks on the kush and then ill see what to do,might give her an extra week depending on her growth, and the killing fields are not even half way done but looking lovely

CIMG2540B
CIMG2545b
CIMG2546b
CIMG2555b
CIMG2547b
CIMG2548b
CIMG2554b
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Man those are looking great. I cant wait till i get to that frosty stage..sure looks purdy.

jagle

jagle

Man those are looking great. I cant wait till i get to that frosty stage..sure looks purdy.

wait till you rub your fingers along a leaf, rub em together how stick it is, and the smell, so good
i dunno how im gonna wait 4 weeks to chop 2 to dry and 2 to cure

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
wait till you rub your fingers along a leaf, rub em together how stick it is, and the smell, so good
i dunno how im gonna wait 4 weeks to chop 2 to dry and 2 to cure

Im just starting to see a bit on mine. Now im trying to decide the best way to collect that shit off my trim without having to spend a bunch of money on bubble bags. How do you plan to use your trimmings?

jagle

jagle

Im just starting to see a bit on mine. Now im trying to decide the best way to collect that shit off my trim without having to spend a bunch of money on bubble bags. How do you plan to use your trimmings?

not sure, im honestly thinking BHO extraction make hash

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hmm that looks kinda interesting..have you ever had it made that way before?

lazarus718

lazarus718

Wow bro! Finally got the grow running huh? Glad to see your success man!!! Way to go!

T

themeangreen

hmm that looks kinda interesting..have you ever had it made that way before?

theres also iso hash oil...

and nice update jagle.. the girls are looking good and is the purple a trait of all killings field or just a random pheno you got?

P

puffinpiff

looking good my man! you gonna make a mother outta any of those fine young ladies? might be worth taking a second crack at the jackberry

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
way to go jagle nice nugs brother man keep it up
:passingjoint:

jagle

jagle

looking good my man! you gonna make a mother outta any of those fine young ladies? might be worth taking a second crack at the jackberry

no mothers this time around, have more seeds so i can try again for girls and will clone once i get my new grow set up, thinking two 400's in 2 flower spaces with a clone/veg chamber..

anyway defo gonna be ordering another pack of the killing fields the purple is unreal

jagle

jagle

This would rule.

ya planning stages at the moment but thas what im hoping for, pulling every 4weeks, 3 - 4 plants, at least an oz to 2oz each with some lst and topping

keep myself in grrrreeeeennn haha

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im thinking 2 oz's per plant would be pretty easy in that type of set up. It seems like the fewer plants and more light theory works.

jagle

jagle

indeed ya, thats enough to keep me smoking and keep some stashed away for a rainy day every harvest, i realised now how sicked growing is, but to make it worth your while, you might as well go with enough to supply you

jagle

jagle

Ok Guys, heres the update, i went back over my journal cos i thought i had my dates wrong, the kush have been in flowering now 40 days,
Week 7 starts on Thursday

I had a lil slug problem, a lil fucker got in, ate some jackberry leafs, put slug pellets in me pots last night and today he is dead, great.

Ive been feeding em all Canna Flores and PK 13/14 and they are loving it, koko's hairs went all red today, i think in two weeks will it be too late? do they normally turn red with two weeks to go? i dunno doesnt look ready..

The killing fields are doing great, going so purple and really packing on buds, i think id like to grow it again when ive more room and top and train it more.

anyway, some pics..

Loads of pics, the kush her buds, tell me what you think, end of week 6 on a 7-8 week strain.

and the killing fields, end of week 6 on a 10-12 week strain

Thanks everyone again for getting me to this place.

CIMG2559b
CIMG2560b
CIMG2562b
CIMG2568b
CIMG2569b
CIMG2570b
CIMG2571b
CIMG2572b
CIMG2573b
CIMG2574b
CIMG2575b
Top Bottom