First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

heya everyone, been a member here for a few months, trying to absorb as much information as possible and id like to begin by thanking ever member here, wonderful community, special thanks to a few members, ye know who ye are.

Let me begin by saying ive been smoking a long time now, but only recently turned my attention to the idea of growing, due to circumstances and laws here in Ireland im doing a purely personal grow, now im sure this is the most basic set up but as long as i get some decent bud im happy out.

Ive constructed a 2 by 4 by 4 foot grow box, running 6 cfl's at the moment, but im sure ill add more if need be.
Im gonna be popping some K.O. Kush and Jackberry by Sannies Seeds.
Soil grow.

I will have pics to follow in the next few days, grow room pretty much done just gotta add some vent holes and a fan or 2.

Thank you everyone and I hope ye enjoy my journey as much as I

Slainté

B

Bluberry

Jagle I am gonna enjoy following your grow. Good Luck Bro!

jagle

jagle

Right, happy valentines

2 K.O. Kush
2 JackBerry

just planted, using 35% perlite 5%vermiculite and 60% seedling soil
pics taken, will upload later, poor cameras battery is dead.

have them on the conservatory to heat them up nicely, saran wrap over the tops of the pots and covered then to keep them in the dark

P

papadop

Right, happy valentines

2 K.O. Kush
2 JackBerry

just planted, using 35% perlite 5%vermiculite and 60% seedling soil
pics taken, will upload later, poor cameras battery is dead.

have them on the conservatory to heat them up nicely, saran wrap over the tops of the pots and covered then to keep them in the dark

Good luck on your grow. Sounds like you have a great start

jagle

jagle

hey guys, some shots as promised of my ghetto grow rom, please excuse the 20wattcfls. ive added 2 46watts and the 20's will be replaced soon by 46's.

also ive included shots of my 4 seeds in their pots as they were just planted, have em in a cupboard at the moment for the night with a lil hot water bottle keeping em warm, hopefully helps them germ

regards

CIMG1935b
CIMG1936b
CIMG1940b
CIMG1944b
CIMG1946b
dextr0

dextr0

I like, little talk alotta action. Im subbed, lets c tha show.

jagle

jagle

Thanks guys, very ghetto, im not shooting for 3 pounds a plant here, just want some decent bud, for me own use so excuse the newbie-ness

i reckon out of the 4 seeds if they all pop and at least 2 are female ill be happy for now so fingers crossed

jagle

jagle

Sorry couldnt resist showing my homemade reflectors for my 20watt cfl's made from guinness cans, repin ireland as best i can here lads haha
also the 46watts are in

CIMG1951b
CIMG1952b
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Guinness Reflectors

Now there's some class, Jagle! +rep! lol Glad you're getting rolling, buddy, keep up the good work! We all started somewhere; I only wish I'd had the Farm when I started long ago- it would've saved me tons of heartache. I had to go to confessional alot from all the swearing I did... haha! Glad to have you here.

jagle

jagle

thanks man i figured the black on the outside would help and if the cops bust me theyll get a giggle outta it im sure.
glad to have ye experienced guys checking out me ghetto grow, giving me hope haha

lazarus718

lazarus718

Wow dude, love the Guinness cans...didn't even know you could buy them that way over there, thought it just came right out of your kitchen tap!!!

jagle

jagle

Wow dude, love the Guinness cans...didn't even know you could buy them that way over there, thought it just came right out of your kitchen tap!!!

haha cans are the only way other then from a pub, as the floating widget in the can gives a great head

jagle

jagle

lil update, 46 hours in and nothing, im sure im just stoned and over thinking things but im praying i didnt fuck up

hiboy

hiboy

Thanks guys, very ghetto, im not shooting for 3 pounds a plant here, just want some decent bud, for me own use so excuse the newbie-ness

i reckon out of the 4 seeds if they all pop and at least 2 are female ill be happy for now so fingers crossed

i dont think you could fit 3lbs in there dried..just kidding bro, couldnt resist that one,,, good luck. A buddy of mine told me he put his seeds on top of his vcr/tv box for heat to help them seeds pop.(wrapped in moist paper towels in baggie left half open). Keeping that door open as much possible will help with good air flow.
hiboy

jagle

jagle

i dont think you could fit 3lbs in there dried..just kidding bro, couldnt resist that one,,, good luck. A buddy of mine told me he put his seeds on top of his vcr/tv box for heat to help them seeds pop.(wrapped in moist paper towels in baggie left half open). Keeping that door open as much possible will help with good air flow.
hiboy

balls will give em more air, fuck forgot completely damn weed

Top Bottom