First Grow, CLf's

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theTinker

I'd personally recoommend bio bizz nutes myself.

I got the bio grow, and the bio bloom. They work really well. Very nice value. and last a long time. 1 bottle of bio grow lasts me 2 cycles of 20ish plants. 1 bloom last me a full cycle at least of 20 plants.

I've never encountered over fert problems with them at all and the published feed schedule works really well for me. Except a slight bit more of the bio grow(N) dosage works better for my hungry girls.

As a booster. I use BloomBastic.. however. It definitely makes a differences. Its pricey though but 1 bottle (40ish euro?) lasts me 2 cycles of plants. and adds a really nice sweetened taste, more trichs, and definitely helps with the bud size. so it makes its price back at least 10X in one 20 plant cycle.
use week 4-7 in my 8-9 week strain.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
brilliant!!!

Sorry couldnt resist showing my homemade reflectors for my 20watt cfl's made from guinness cans, repin ireland as best i can here lads haha
also the 46watts are in

SUP JAGLE getto is just another way to say crafty sitting in on this :harvest:

this is my #2 grow indoors

jagle

jagle

thanks dude, had to pull 1 male got 5 left, pics and updates later tonight or tomorrow been a lil busy recently

jagle

jagle

So 1 plant jackberry pulled cos it was a guy,
got 1 ko kush that i believe is a girl thats coming along nicely got pics of her.

the other kush and jackberry are doing fine, tho again i think the jackberry might be a guy.

Heres the problem, i got 2 killing fields who arnt doing as well.
they have over the last 4 days started to darken there leafs. canoe in shape and shrivel, now i was away last night and when i checked em tonight the soil was very dry, and i think i didnt water the night before last, could this be signs of over dryness?
or maybe a nutelockout issue, i think cos of the condition of the soil its over dryness, anyone experience this?

thanks again guys for following me

CIMG2230b
CIMG2229b
CIMG2227b
CIMG2228b
CIMG2222b
CIMG2224b
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I noticed the same thing today with my plants..i did give them a mini drought but im not sure if thats it or what.

jagle

jagle

I noticed the same thing today with my plants..i did give them a mini drought but im not sure if thats it or what.

thanks man, hopefully same thing ill check em tonight now at lights on and see if they perked up

M

mrx

18 hours of light is more than sufficiant, any more than this will not grow your plant quicker it will just cost you more on electric. LET THEM SLEEP MAN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING NEEDS SLEEP...........just my 2pence worth

jagle

jagle

18 hours of light is more than sufficiant, any more than this will not grow your plant quicker it will just cost you more on electric. LET THEM SLEEP MAN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING NEEDS SLEEP...........just my 2pence worth

i dunno what your readying from but they were on 24/0 then 18/6 nd now 12/12

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
How are they lookin now? mine seem a bit better. Still a few wrinkly leaves.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
could it be a humidity issue..i know mine is super low..im confused as i only have a few fan leaves doing this.

jagle

jagle

could it be a humidity issue..i know mine is super low..im confused as i only have a few fan leaves doing this.

i thought so, but the 4 other plants are fine. dont have a humidity meter so i dont know, bit low on cash at the moment to get one

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i thought so, but the 4 other plants are fine. dont have a humidity meter so i dont know, bit low on cash at the moment to get one

I know the feeling on the no cash thing. i added a 5 gallon bucket with water and a air stone to see if that helps with my humidity levels. hope this solves it..lol

jagle

jagle

I know the feeling on the no cash thing. i added a 5 gallon bucket with water and a air stone to see if that helps with my humidity levels. hope this solves it..lol

let me know if its works, ill try the same maybe

T

theTinker

I get 30% humidy at most. The way i increase this to 45%-55%+ is by watering the plants, and dipping a towel into water and leaving in the room. Its free, works like a charm with about 10% increase for me, and its washable!
if you have a small fan or any airflow blowing on it, it would increase ur humidy faster/more.

leaving one end dripping in a bowl would self replenish it by wicking motion!

T

theTinker

canoeing in shape and getting wrinkly happened to some plants of mine recentily, it was due to being put from humid clone room to a dryish hot hps room.

Both symptoms indicate the plant trying to hold on to the moisture. I'd spray some water onto the plant, water well, and try increase humidty. I assume there was no heat issue too?

I'd ignore the darkening of the leaves unless it looks like this problem gets worst after fixing humidty/water. It could just be that they finally get enough nitrogen to be thier natural color!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Great idea with the towel and water thing. gonna set that up now. I know for me high temps couldnt have been an issue so im thinking your probably right about the watering more thing. Glad i found this thread..Nice to see people with similar set ups having similar problems.

Top Bottom