First Grow Ever(outdoor Journal)

• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Any 12v D.C. power supply from a phone charger or whatever will work to power a computer fan. Since it is already converted to dc you dont have to worry about being shocked and if you reverse the wires it just reverses the fan direction. Try to find the same amp rated charger as the specs on your pc fan to maximize fan performance and life. Higher amp charger will push the fan faster than a low amp charger. For three wire fans just use the power and ground wires.

Bakataha

Bakataha

Little flowering update. They're looking pretty good for a first grow, IMO, no? Also, it's hilarious, but the runt plant is flowering now too!!!!
20160413 085244
20160413 085052
20160413 085046
20160413 085042

Bakataha

Bakataha

Im running those mars 300's and im happy with them..heres a little pic of what there doing(white widow auto cross i made at 4 weeks flowring
This is exceptional, man! Pretty good arguement. Idk where I'm going with this next grow. I'm definitely going to need somemore light help! My space is too small for hps or a hood/ballast, so I need cfl/led lights for small grow space. I heard @GrowingGreen say a ufo led would be good for my scenario. Don't they make hoods for cfl? I'm currently running a cfl bulb off amazon full spectrum blue/rednm with 2 cfl 3k/3.7k I believe. Getting some decent results for my first grow, i believe so far. We still have a month and a week to go!
20160418 150131
20160417 093605
20160416 112806

Bakataha

Bakataha

This is really thrown together last minute and I just flowered directly from seed. No topping, slight lst. As soon as these get cut down, I'm planning to have seeds already germd and sprouted for a couple days to take their spot. These will be 18/6 for maybe 2weeks-1mo. With several toppings once they get to 5th node. I'm looking in a stonewool cube direction, which my cousin that grows tons told me he uses for even his own personal grow! My dyna gro also works for hydro so, I need to get a cal mag plus and I should be ready to rock. I'm definitely looking forward to growing not rushed, if you will, and getting somereal plants topped and all!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

This is really thrown together last minute and I just flowered directly from seed. No topping, slight lst. As soon as these get cut down, I'm planning to have seeds already germd and sprouted for a couple days to take their spot. These will be 18/6 for maybe 2weeks-1mo. With several toppings once they get to 5th node. I'm looking in a stonewool cube direction, which my cousin that grows tons told me he uses for even his own personal grow! My dyna gro also works for hydro so, I need to get a cal mag plus and I should be ready to rock. I'm definitely looking forward to growing not rushed, if you will, and getting somereal plants topped and all!

You could take the tops you cut off and root them in a cup of water.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/water-cloning-in-a-cup.80742/

north knect

north knect

[QUOTstarted with post: 1684617, member: 73010"]This is exceptional, man! Pretty good arguement. Idk where I'm going with this next grow. I'm definitely going to need somemore light help! My space is too small for hps or a hood/ballast, so I need cfl/led lights for small grow space. I heard @GrowingGreen say a ufo led would be good for my scenario. Don't they make hoods for cfl? I'm currently running a cfl bulb off amazon full spectrum blue/rednm with 2 cfl 3k/3.7k I believe. Getting some decent results for my first grow, i believe so far. We still have a month and a week to go!View attachment 592128View attachment 592129View attachment 592130[/QUOTE]
Ya i started with a mars 180watt ufo andit impressed the shit outta me lol..il see if i can dig up a pic when i get home

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

This grow was last year, these are mars 1600 only lasted a year then diodes were blowin out, the were not keepin up w the heat, they work great nugs were hard ass nugs to me they were a waste of my money $1300 for 2

Top Bottom