First Grow Ever(outdoor Journal)

• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bakataha

Bakataha

It was a definite all time come up! @JWB. Thanks for checkin out the thread. I'm stoked for my flowering little plants, and all my cool toys coming in tomorrow. Would it be better to just flower them inside only, or give them natural sunlight all day, then finish off a little with the indoor?

JWB

JWB

It was a definite all time come up! @JWB. Thanks for checkin out the thread. I'm stoked for my flowering little plants, and all my cool toys coming in tomorrow. Would it be better to just flower them inside only, or give them natural sunlight all day, then finish off a little with the indoor?
@Bakataha , Hey B. I have zero exp. with growing outdoors..lol. Once you get your plants under the new lights and see how they like it you will probably have a better idea on which way to go, or keep doing both..ha., that didn't help at all did it.. you'll get it figured out, you already brought 'em this far. looking good.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I think they will definitely appreciate the natural sunlight during flower, but they can only get twelve hours total light per day, so you must control how much total light they get. Happy growing.

Smerb

Smerb

I'm happy to help. I get anxious when something looks wrong. The plant will always show what's up with her. More grows will help. I'm going to go for straight organic, Earth Juice products seem good. Toke some pot. Later man.

Smerb

Smerb

[QUOTE. I ride a bike also. Epilepsy manBakataha, post: 1671035, member: 73010"]Yessir @Smerb. They're both taller than six inches and they're seven weeks old. They don't get their proper exposure to a veg light cycle because I'm flowering straight from seed. I didn't have the resources to keep lights on them, but now I do. I made a light dep cardboard box for them, and made vents for air and everything. I'll convert that into my hoodrat grow box. Optimally, I'm going to order seeds off of nirvanna, since I'm broke and they're pretty cheap, and I'll get 10 free seeds with my order! I'm looking into growing with coir and I'm looking towards general hydroponics nutes and cal mag plus. Definitely looking into some of those sick hydro bags. I have a hydro store roughly walking distance but I make my moves on a bike, so that's ez pz.[/QUOTE]
I ride

mancdank

mancdank

I would recommend that in general you resist the marketing pressure to use dozens of products.
It's so easy to add complications to what should be a very simple process.
Complications can result in less learning, in my experience.
Agreed I see so many people getting caught up trying to make there own food and messing about with things that usually come later on master the plant leave the food to the pros until it's time :)

Bakataha

Bakataha

Thank you all so much for all the help, and checking these girls out! More questions flying your way, though! Now I can't seem to figure out which damn defeciency this is. I really don't think I'm burning the plants with nutrients because i mixed a 1/4 strength dose, and I've literally only fed them maybe about 5 times all together? I've been just giving them ph adjusted water while I'm waiting for soil to dry. That's why I think it's more so a deficiency, rather than burning them. I've tried to use the flow charts and visual guide linked to me on this thread, and I just can't really figure it out. I'm sure it's veey common amongst new growers. Any and all help much appreciated! Thanks again, brothers! Happy growing, and best wishes! Keep the meds comin, let's feel good.
*I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THIS IS ONLY HAPPENINGON THE LOWER LEAVES*

20160330 182537
20160330 182343
20160330 182354
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Thank you all so much for all the help, and checking these girls out! More questions flying your way, though! Now I can't seem to figure out which damn defeciency this is. I really don't think I'm burning the plants with nutrients because i mixed a 1/4 strength dose, and I've literally only fed them maybe about 5 times all together? I've been just giving them ph adjusted water while I'm waiting for soil to dry. That's why I think it's more so a deficiency, rather than burning them. I've tried to use the flow charts and visual guide linked to me on this thread, and I just can't really figure it out. I'm sure it's veey common amongst new growers. Any and all help much appreciated! Thanks again, brothers! Happy growing, and best wishes! Keep the meds comin, let's feel good.
*I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THIS IS ONLY HAPPENINGON THE LOWER LEAVES*
Next time you feed give it 2ml of cal-mag per 1 liter of good water

Bakataha

Bakataha

Yeah, here and there there may be one of those flying black ones around but I squish the bastards. I've found just few

Bakataha

Bakataha

Hell yeeee. That's mouth watering, fam @GrowingGreen my nugs won't look as good, I'm sure!!!! I'm really excited, regardless. At worst, I'll have some blunt weed haha:smoking:

Bakataha

Bakataha

I'm hoping it may come out a little better with the led, and cfls I'm going to be throwing on them today!!! I also just finished making my grow box. I was using this cardboard box to light dep them, and to convert it, I just stapled sheets of white paper all over the inside. I did 2 sheets so it's really white, almost like it's painted

Latest posts

Top Bottom