• Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Sorry, haven't been online to update much. Here they are 1 week into 12/12
20230205 125900

2Water

2Water

your first day of lights hours on 14 hours or less.. so your first day of 12/12..
So count from last week? I've been going over pictures of young bud sites because I heard you count from when they appear?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

So count from last week? I've been going over pictures of young bud sites because I heard you count from when they appear?
Everyone does it different. Either from 12/12 or first pistil. I do first pistil because it tends to come closer to breeder harvest time claims but I would say that technically GNick is correct if you wanted to establish a baseline start time. I use the breeder harvest time as a guideline and finish the crop by checking trichome development when it gets near the breeders harvest time claim anyways so when flower officially starts isn't important for me.

2Water

2Water

Everyone does it different. Either from 12/12 or first pistil. I do first pistil because it tends to come closer to breeder harvest time claims but I would say that technically GNick is correct if you wanted to establish a baseline start time. I use the breeder harvest time as a guideline and finish the crop by checking trichome development when it gets near the breeders harvest time claim anyways so when flower officially starts isn't important for me.
I was under the same frame of thought. Either way, the buds will let me know

2Water

2Water

Nute burns on some tips of Riker and Twista (BR and BL), Droopy is closest to the humidifier and shorter, so I was thinking of backing the light off a little.

Top Bottom