• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ya'll are 2legit2quit
Most of the time my username has _jsp (same as the Diablo 2 trading website, yes sorry still using a user name that I’ve been using in a game for over 20 years 😂😂) at the end and I used to talk to a guy that ran a website called d2legit lol

Funny part is I’ve been playing through Diablo 3 on my switch in anticipation of Diablo 4 haha

2Water

2Water

Most of the time my username has _jsp (same as the Diablo 2 trading website, yes sorry still using a user name that I’ve been using in a game for over 20 years 😂😂) at the end and I used to talk to a guy that ran a website called d2legit lol

Funny part is I’ve been playing through Diablo 3 on my switch in anticipation of Diablo 4 haha
Haven't played Diablo in a minute. Fun times indeed!

E

elusiveshame

Stay awhile, and listen!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
The remaster is pretty good for Diablo 2. Def worth a play through if you have a modern console / gaming pc.
Yeahhh it is! I’ve been a Diablo fan since D1 was released, been playing ever since, lost all my online accounts when i lapsed perming the account because…. Adult life 😂 I’m surprised how much I’m enjoying playing D3, I hated it on PC when it came out, bought it again 3 days ago for switch so I could play at work and it feels completely different, been playing it like crazy haha

brownm30

brownm30

Hello everyone, excited and anxious about my first attempt to grow. Figured I'd document my experience so that all of you experts and seasoned growers can lend a hand or give some tips and advice.

About the grow:

I am running a Zazzy grow 3x3 tent, Linqool 240w LED, 36w 395nm led black light, vivosun 4 inch fan and filter combo, 2 x 6 inch hurricane fans.
I'll be growing in 5 gallon fabric pots and plan to manifold these ladies. Base soil is a mix of roots organic original, coco coir, perlite, worm castings and some random Lowes soil I had hanging around.
I'm running a living/super soil using DTE 333, Rose and flower, and acid mixes. I plan to top dress with Bio-Live every 4 weeks.

I just germinated 4 x Expert seeds MAC 1 over night in coconut water and placed directly in thier forever home. I layer 1/3 of the pot with supersoil, then used a 2 liter bottle and filled in more supersoil around the sides of the pot, creating a well to put an unfertilized version of my supersoil. Temps are hovering around 74 degrees and humidity at 84%.

I know that I am probably choosing the "slower" way by not germinating in another fashion, but I would rather avoid transplanting since it is my first go around. Time isn't an issue, this is my own personal medicine, so it is all about the journey and learning. I appreciate all of the knowledge I've picked up so far lurking around the thread, and look forward to hearing feedback. Wish me luck!!!
Way to many plants for that light. Your gonna get all larf. If u drop to like 2 you be way happier w the quality. Also. Why u using a blacklist? Just wasting your electricity. It's no uvb. The return vs investment on that light by running it isn't worth it

2Water

2Water

Way to many plants for that light. Your gonna get all larf. If u drop to like 2 you be way happier w the quality. Also. Why u using a blacklist? Just wasting your electricity. It's no uvb. The return vs investment on that light by running it isn't worth it
The black light is 36w, main light 240, I have 2 more 40w 12ft led bars for a total of around 330ish watts (1/3 coefficient for black light). As far as I've read, the jury is out on how effective for growth and cannabinoid production, but more positive on the terpenes. I'm not sure, but at 1/10th or 1/30th of total power draw doesn't really seem significant if by chance it does help. Also, I'll be mainlining, so that should help with the larf right?

2Water

2Water

Yeahhh it is! I’ve been a Diablo fan since D1 was released, been playing ever since, lost all my online accounts when i lapsed perming the account because…. Adult life 😂 I’m surprised how much I’m enjoying playing D3, I hated it on PC when it came out, bought it again 3 days ago for switch so I could play at work and it feels completely different, been playing it like crazy haha
Am I going to have to go get a copy??? I 🤔Haven't gamed in a long while, got my son into DnD, then got more into that. Now he's too busy or his old man, so Diablo it might be, lol!

brownm30

brownm30

The black light is 36w, main light 240, I have 2 more 40w 12ft led bars for a total of around 330ish watts (1/3 coefficient for black light). As far as I've read, the jury is out on how effective for growth and cannabinoid production, but more positive on the terpenes. I'm not sure, but at 1/10th or 1/30th of total power draw doesn't really seem significant if by chance it does help. Also, I'll be mainlining, so that should help with the larf right?
I bet you dollars to doughnuts that a 250 watt hps bulb would produce better yields. I went through a little phase where I hung like 8 household led bulbs just trying to get the watts per square foot up. In the end it is just isn't efficient. I think, and it's a educated guess here, that if you toss out 2 smallest plants, then dedicate all the resources of light you described onto those 2 plants you will be way more way happier. I running 5 plants on a 1000 watt hps. No replacement for displacement.

2Bad

2Bad

I bet you dollars to doughnuts that a 250 watt hps bulb would produce better yields. I went through a little phase where I hung like 8 household led bulbs just trying to get the watts per square foot up. In the end it is just isn't efficient. I think, and it's a educated guess here, that if you toss out 2 smallest plants, then dedicate all the resources of light you described onto those 2 plants you will be way more way happier. I running 5 plants on a 1000 watt hps. No replacement for displacement.
He has a 4x4 light and a 4x4 tent so I wouldn't suggest it . It would cost him an extra month of vegging. Sea of green is always more efficient. More plants= quicker vegging

2Water

2Water

Really though, what benefit are you bringing to my grow journal? If I wanted mh/hps, I would have went that route. As far as I know, ppfd matter more than wattage, so what is concern? I paid all total about 200 of my own money on a light of my own choosing. Sheesh, plus I only have 3 plants in the tent if you cared to read

Latest posts

Top Bottom