First Grow...Just a few pics to say what’s up

• Thread starter Tango02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Yep 12 and 6, that would allow me to rotate. Can’t have 18 flowering here either.
6 finishing flower, 6 finishing veg, and 6 starting out. Would always have plants moving from one stage to the next.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
That is per cultivation license, my wife could get one also which would then double my plant count if I could manage it all. Plant wise I mean. 36 plants would be a a hell of a lot of work to keep up with indoors.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
That is per cultivation license, my wife could get one also which would then double my plant count if I could manage it all. Plant wise I mean. 36 plants would be a a hell of a lot of work to keep up with indoors.
It would be well worth it. Supplying to patients. Also check out your city ordinances when it comes to Cannabis Cultivation because my wife and I both have our RECs and our city only allows 6 mature, no matter what. Happy grows.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Maybe I vegged too long, this bitch is gonna be tall. just stretch and then some. Tiger bloom and big bloom since then12 12 switch and it’s been stretch city.
Started out half strength on first feeding and then 2/3 strength second feeding.

4B6E1F53 7195 4688 8F03 58DB0BD454FD
Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
It would be well worth it. Supplying to patients. Also check out your city ordinances when it comes to Cannabis Cultivation because my wife and I both have our RECs and our city only allows 6 mature, no matter what. Happy grows.

Good to know, hadn’t considered the city regulations. Pretty new consideration in my state actually.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
You know the most fucked up part about all the regulations and laws here is that I can legally own and cultivate but because of my job and CDL I cannot consume what I grow.
Been that way for some time now but honestly I get as much satisfaction from growing as I do consuming so no real loss for me but still a bit of an oxymoron imo.

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

You know the most fucked up part about all the regulations and laws here is that I can legally own and cultivate but because of my job and CDL I cannot consume what I grow.
Been that way for some time now but honestly I get as much satisfaction from growing as I do consuming so no real loss for me but still a bit of an oxymoron imo.
Damn the man!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Your light is too close. Back that thing off it’s smoking your plants.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
And may be feeding to heavily. What ppm you feeding at? Definitely lights top of canopy.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Last feeding was 15ml tiger bloom 30ml big bloom per gallon. Ph was 6.07 and ppm was 750

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I have no experience with those nutrients but id back the lights Way off and run some pHed water through em for starters. Others will chime in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom