First grow Wedding Cake & GMO

• Thread starter hzydze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
They don’t have much room as they share the tent with some Grimm Glue.
Is that the Gorilla Tent Lite? How you liking it so far? I grabbed the Spider Farmer last week and am having 2nd thoughts on it. My infinity has thicker bars and I don't think these zippers on the Spider Farmer are gonna hold up to my abuse. I've heard bad reports on the Gorillas zippers ..

J

j2m3s

Is that the Gorilla Tent Lite? How you liking it so far? I grabbed the Spider Farmer last week and am having 2nd thoughts on it. My infinity has thicker bars and I don't think these zippers on the Spider Farmer are gonna hold up to my abuse. I've heard bad reports on the Gorillas zippers ..
It’s the Gorilla 5x5 with some extra poles for side stability. Just go easy on the zippers. Along with 2 HLG-350Rs for lights. Money well spent.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
It’s the Gorilla 5x5 with some extra poles for side stability. Just go easy on the zippers. Along with 2 HLG-350Rs for lights. Money well spent.
Looking good, your not wanting with that setup, nice.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Looking damn good! Those girls look like they’re going to stretch a lot more than mine but I veg’d for just about 2.5 weeks.
I vegged mine for about the same.
I planted in a one gal for a week and a half, potted up to a 5 gal, then flipped a little less than a week after.
Wasn't long at all but that sucker exploded haha.

I can't wait to see what you do next in your new place! Plants looking fire 😁

hzydze

hzydze

I vegged mine for about the same.
I planted in a one gal for a week and a half, potted up to a 5 gal, then flipped a little less than a week after.
Wasn't long at all but that sucker exploded haha.

I can't wait to see what you do next in your new place! Plants looking fire 😁
By the size of it I thought it was veg’d longer. They really did explode! I’ll go 5 gal for the next GMO run.

Thanks man! I can’t wait for the next grow. I have 3 seeds packs to choose from but really want some trustfall gear. Idk I still have time to decide haha

Lockebox

Lockebox

By the size of it I thought it was veg’d longer. They really did explode! I’ll go 5 gal for the next GMO run.

Thanks man! I can’t wait for the next grow. I have 3 seeds packs to choose from but really want some trustfall gear. Idk I still have time to decide haha
Yeah that plant surprised the hell outta me hahah.
I like 5 gallons, they've always served me well.
And I feel you bro, tough decisions lol

hzydze

hzydze

Day 47 Flower update

These girls are chugging along nicely! Smells like a damn bakery in the tent with that sweet vanilla scent that wedding cake gives off. GMO is starting to put out some funky smells but not as potent as wc. They both get chopped in about 3 weeks. I’ve been tapering down on the nutes this past week. My leaves are clawing not sure if it’s from too much nutes? I read it could be nitrogen or maybe over watering but idk. These next few weeks need to hurry up. I’m ready for harvest day haha

IMG 3643
IMG 3648
hzydze

hzydze

Day 57 Flower

The nugs on these girls are looking too damn good right now. I want to pick one off and smoke it haha. They will both be getting chopped next week and onto the drying process they go. Hopefully my ghetto set up works and I can get a nice slow dry. I’m going to connect a duct to my portable ac and feed that into my tent. I’ll have that going along with my humidifier to try and achieve 60f/60rh. Hopefully that regulates the temp because it’s getting too hot in there. Might just have to switch to a different room for drying idk yet, we shall see! If anyone has ideas on how to rig up a dry room in a hot garage let me know!

IMG 3713
IMG 3714
IMG 3715
IMG 3716
IMG 3717
IMG 3719
IMG 3724
IMG 3720
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Looking good. Your not gonna need a lot of space for these to hang, I once used my daughters closet while she was away without her ever knowing about it. Just drop the charcoal air filter in the room and leave it on low continuously. They will shrink half their size by one week. Will probably just take a week for them to dry. Don't kill yourself trying to get that 60/60. Those numbers are for the million dollar industry. But if you have no choice, Home Depot has some cool little AC units for ya at about $350-450 range. For two flowers... I wouldn't. I'd take them inside the house. Lot less hassle.

hzydze

hzydze

Looking good. Your not gonna need a lot of space for these to hang, I once used my daughters closet while she was away without her ever knowing about it. Just drop the charcoal air filter in the room and leave it on low continuously. They will shrink half their size by one week. Will probably just take a week for them to dry. Don't kill yourself trying to get that 60/60. Those numbers are for the million dollar industry. But if you have no choice, Home Depot has some cool little AC units for ya at about $350-450 range. For two flowers... I wouldn't. I'd take them inside the house. Lot less hassle.
Closet would be good but mine has a small opening to get under the house and bugs can get through unless I seal it but ill be moving soon so I don't want to do that haha.They should fit fine in my tent once I take out the light. Thinking im going to leave them in there with my exhaust running on the lowest setting and try to make shift a spot in my room for the tent. I was stressing on how to to get 60/60. I can probably achieve 75f/55rh so it should be good with that. Exciting times, I can't wait!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Closet would be good but mine has a small opening to get under the house and bugs can get through unless I seal it but ill be moving soon so I don't want to do that haha.They should fit fine in my tent once I take out the light. Thinking im going to leave them in there with my exhaust running on the lowest setting and try to make shift a spot in my room for the tent. I was stressing on how to to get 60/60. I can probably achieve 75f/55rh so it should be good with that. Exciting times, I can't wait!
Awesome, drying and curing .. some say 2 weeks is enough for curing and I've always felt 6 months is the beez kneez sweet spot. It's no secret that award winners only insert flowers that have been cured at least 6 months, but who wants to wait 6 months for their medicine! lol. My first grow was cured for 6 months, not on purpose, by accident, I grew a shit load of the stuff and didn't know what to do with it!! Gave most of it away. Anyways, there i go blabbing about myself again, hey man congrats on the grow. Hopefully these guys can add some helpful tips.

Top Bottom