First grow Wedding Cake & GMO

• Thread starter hzydze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hzydze

hzydze

Sucks to hear you gotta chop early dog! The exact same thing happened to me.

If you wanna run the GMO again I highly recommend you grab a cut from Trustfall next time, the one you're growing may be super dank but the tFall one will forsure have the long spears you wanted and a rewarding yield. Just food for thought lol, wish you a good harvest coming up bro 😁
Yeah man I was bummed out! Crazy it happened to you too.

Oh I’m definitely hitting up trustfall when it’s time. I’ll get my spears! I’ve got my eye on a lot of his gear. Cman, Gary x Okie, Tokyo Snow crosses, Frostette, GMO and more. I wonder if he has any gelonade 🤔 Shoutout Trustfall he’s a G!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Gotta keep her happy somehow lol. I’m thinking of buying a nice shed from Home Depot insulating it and using that as my grow space/escape room from everybody 🤣.
Well shit..you got my head spinning with that idea.. would be way cheaper than building a room in the garage. 🤔

hzydze

hzydze

Well shit..you got my head spinning with that idea.. would be way cheaper than building a room in the garage. 🤔
Seems like it’d be great! I was leaving Home Depot and saw them outside then the light bulb turned on in my head. Sucks with the garage cuz I have to open it sometimes and risk pests getting in the tent and the climate gets all whacked out.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Seems like it’d be great! I was leaving Home Depot and saw them outside then the light bulb turned on in my head. Sucks with the garage cuz I have to open it sometimes and risk pests getting in the tent and the climate gets all whacked out.
Sure does, I had a hell of a time this last grow in the garage. Found a nest of spiders in one of my buds as I was trimming. 😖 I hope it was that and not mold. 😕 The water cooler helped with the temps but kept the humidity to high for the flowering stage of the growth. I already have the 4x4 tent, just came in, I'm dam near tempted putting it up when shes not looking and say..surprise..look what Santa brought us!! 😄

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I do want to grab a Trustfall clone in the near future. Clones usually produce healthier buds for some reason. Could be that they have a heads start in Veg? You clip a clone and the branch is already weeks into veg and your not having to wait for it to mature as much as you would a seedling.

hzydze

hzydze

Sure does, I had a hell of a time this last grow in the garage. Found a nest of spiders in one of my buds as I was trimming. 😖 I hope it was that and not mold. 😕 The water cooler helped with the temps but kept the humidity to high for the flowering stage of the growth. I already have the 4x4 tent, just came in, I'm dam near tempted putting it up when shes not looking and say..surprise..look what Santa brought us!! 😄
Oh man I’m gonna be paranoid now. I’ll have to take an in depth look at them. Humidity is an everyday battle. Lights on is 77-80f 50-53% humidity. Can’t get it lower. Lights out is 68-70 humidity shoots up to 55-57%. I wake up freaking out some days haha.

A 4x4 would be beautiful to have! Put it up and see how long it goes before she notices or until the next electric bill comes in 🤣

hzydze

hzydze

I do want to grab a Trustfall clone in the near future. Clones usually produce healthier buds for some reason. Could be that they have a heads start in Veg? You clip a clone and the branch is already weeks into veg and you’re not having to wait for it to mature as much as you would a seedling.
Not sure, could be because it’s from a mother plant or a tested keeper so the plant is more stable as opposed to just popping seeds and seeing the variation of pheno’s. Idk I’m still a newbie haha. I want to go on a pheno hunt but that’s hard with a small tent.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Not sure, could be because it’s from a mother plant or a tested keeper so the plant is more stable as opposed to just popping seeds and seeing the variation of pheno’s. Idk I’m still a newbie haha. I want to go on a pheno hunt but that’s hard with a small tent.
If you mean creating your own strain, yeah, gonna need a bigger boat, a few of them.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yeah man I was bummed out! Crazy it happened to you too.

Oh I’m definitely hitting up trustfall when it’s time. I’ll get my spears! I’ve got my eye on a lot of his gear. Cman, Gary x Okie, Tokyo Snow crosses, Frostette, GMO and more. I wonder if he has any gelonade 🤔 Shoutout Trustfall he’s a G!
Hell yeah dude lotta fire coming outta his stuff, Hahah get them spears 😂 Idk what gelonade is but I'm guessing its a gelato Cross?

Lockebox

Lockebox

I feel you on the pheno hunt, it's hard to hunt through plants when your space is maxing out at like 3 😂
I've got a 2x4 and a 4x4 along with lights just sitting there, staring at me until I can set them up again 🙃

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I feel you on the pheno hunt, it's hard to hunt through plants when your space is maxing out at like 3 😂
I've got a 2x4 and a 4x4 along with lights just sitting there, staring at me until I can set them up again 🙃
same here, I have a 4x2 running. (check out my thread) and a 4x4 in a box sitting right next to me. My hardest problem is deciding whether to grow happy Sativa in that 4x4 or sit your ass down Indica... 🤔 I tore down the 4x8 in the garage..it got old, the tent, and growing in that tent..thinking I can be more efficient in the 4x4.

hzydze

hzydze

For real! I could pop 3 seeds max and hunt through those 🤣. Your tents are begging for plants haha. You know what you’re gonna grow in the tent next?

hzydze

hzydze

same here, I have a 4x2 running. (check out my thread) and a 4x4 in a box sitting right next to me. My hardest problem is deciding whether to grow happy Sativa in that 4x4 or sit your ass down Indica... 🤔 I tore down the 4x8 in the garage..it got old, the tent, and growing in that tent..thinking I can be more efficient in the 4x4.
Decisions decisions! You definitely need both. Whatever you don’t have running in the other tent run it in the new tent. 4x8 seems like a lot of work. It’s a mission draining the water with just my 2 plants haha.

Lockebox

Lockebox

For real! I could pop 3 seeds max and hunt through those 🤣. Your tents are begging for plants haha. You know what you’re gonna grow in the tent next?
Hell yeah haha theyre calling my name. Once I can get set up again I think I'll run:
-bubblegum
-panama x bangi haze
-& GMO x Okie

hzydze

hzydze

Hell yeah haha theyre calling my name. Once I can get set up again I think I'll run:
-bubblegum
-panama x bangi haze
-& GMO x Okie
Good lord that's gonna be a damn good run! That tent is gong to smell insane. Good variety. I'm really looking forward to seeing that GMO x Okie.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I got some Wedding Cake beans here that came in with an order, well shit, maybe I should pop these guys.. can we get an updated pic of your Wedding Cake?

Top Bottom