First Grow. White Widow, Qbs, Dwc, 4x4

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

I agree with the cleaning of the res. I use a 28 gallon tote for a res. I clean it every week with 35% H2O2 deluded with RO water. Spray it down, let sit for a few minutes, wipe out with clean rag, hose out and refill. The most pH swing I get is +/- 0.5 or so.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Nutes haven't changed. I did a res change out 3 days ago. Root ball looks good (other than being stained by the gh3). Res has no odor to it, and there's nothing slimy. Unfortunately, my setup makes a full cleaning kind of difficult. I'm going to have to modify it for my next grow. There were supposed to be 2 plants and totes in there, but the second died early on. This one plant is a little difficult to move around at 4'x4'.

20180808 051912
20180808 052015
Enforcer

Enforcer

Wow! That’s a nice big bush ya got there. Yeah you are kinda locked in until harvest. Good that it held for a bit.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I keep waiting for it to start smelling, but I only get a hint of it when I open the tent. Is that normal?

Enforcer

Enforcer

For me it is. My White Widows don’t smell much until late flower. They start to smell a lot more when they get sticky.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I'm starting to get excited about quality and possible yields. I can't smoke because of work, but my wife can. She'll have to be the quality judge for me.

I got the supplies for my next grow today. I'm doing four AK47 autos once the WW is done. After that, I think I'm going to try an ebb and flow system.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I'm starting to get excited about quality and possible yields. I can't smoke because of work, but my wife can. She'll have to be the quality judge for me.

I got the supplies for my next grow today. I'm doing four AK47 autos once the WW is done. After that, I think I'm going to try an ebb and flow system.
How is the 1450 ppm working?

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Seems to be okay. The plant is still drawing it down to the point I'm adding nutes every day. pH control is becoming difficult again. I'll do another change out tonight.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

I started reading in January. Have spent a bunch of money just to ask for refunds after more reading. I'm happy with what I have now, but want to change damn near all of it. LOL. Do you have a grow thread?
If you want some basic help , look up Cali green on YouTube and look up his soul mix and watch his organic indoor growing vids they're helpful plus he tells u a lot of stuff through the video

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

How long does the breeder say flowering is?

"Plants will be completely flowered within 8-9 weeks." That's about all I got.

I'm going to string the leaners up in the morning. My plan was to wait until i see amber trichs, and then start flush. Harvest at around 20%. That sound about right?

scubascrog

scubascrog

Start flushing when 25% of your pistil hairs are brown. So in a few days probably. Always get a proper 2 week flush.

Top Bottom