First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Thank you @FlyinJStable ,I've tried my best and luckily I got a test subject. she gave me really no problems. Yes next grow is coming up outside with the Paradise seeds-auto-Whitberry and auto Wappa..hopefully they come out just as well..I'm glad to see you've recovered well from your misfortunes... Looking stellar over there..I just cut her down last night after 85 days...now we wait and see what she gives me..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well getting ready for spring outdoor,about to soak and paper towel 6 fortune cookies,, 1 auto white berry,, and 1 auto wappa. Both autos are PARADISE seeds..fortune cookies are bag seeds..
The cookies are going into pots of fox farm ocean forest, perlite, EWC,and some of CAPPS-- then 5 gallon buckets to finish in with same soil..
The autos are going into raised beds filled with dirt,promix,compost,and topsoil with a mulch layer..
Will be brewing teas throughout growth with general organics go box..

str8smokn

str8smokn

How long do you all wait ,( from removing from freezer // to putting on wet paper towel )???

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok so I waited until morning to paper towel them..Saturday morning..I went to check and sure enough all 6 of the fortune cookies popped and the 1 Wappa,still waiting on the 1 white berry..
All 6 cookies are in solo cups with organic starter soil and perlite...
The Auto Wappa went str8 into 5gal pot with perlite , FFOF,EWC,CAPPS beanies(root Pck), and hollowed out middle and put starter soil in, so not to burn..
All plants are going outside as soon as possible( three nodes), until birds won't eat..
I have a couple 10gal buckets I might use for a couple cookies.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just finished up final trim on vertigo, 89gr dry weight. Not to shabby!
I hung dry for 10days at 60%rh and 70degs ,that's the best I could do right now.
Not every stem snapped so I figured 3-4 days in a paper bag then vac seal for 3-4 weeks. What do you all think?

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Ned Kelly Good to see you still around. I hope all is going good with you my friend..It has gone pretty good I must say,not grade A+,but grade A to me in appearance. We will see in smoke in about 3 weeks at least..
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yea back on the horse so to speak have a grow going under attention all . thanks fo the good wishes bro

str8smokn

str8smokn

10/4 on the 2 weeks longer before the vac..I'm game to try anything,it's all learning to me..

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

i cure in a c vault i find if theres to much moisture left in stems and stuff when vac sealed things get a little damp . i also put alittle rice in my bags before vac sealing just to keep it safe when i open bag just wack it in the c vault for a couple of days and then enjoy the fruits .

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok so I should jar it for 2weeks burping daily before I vac it? I read where people were vac sealing it for the cure..I will have to try and find a C/vault for sale around here..

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yep sounds like a plan . Not sure on vac curing bro . But i believe the idea is to allow the bud to have an even moisture content and remove that shit gras chlorophyll taste and that takes air so that's all i know :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

Whiteberry is in pot,all 8 seeds germ. Now we wait for them to bust topsoil...
6 fortune cookies( bag seed)---1 auto wappa----1 auto whiteberry...
All in FFOF mixed with perlite,EWC.. General Organics go-box..

Toaster79

Toaster79

--Fastens his 7-point seat belt, puts on his helmet and goggles--

I'm all set for the ride :D

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sampled the vertigo,pretty nice kind of a citrus/ floral flav on inhale went to a peppery/licorice flav on exhale.if that makes sense...that's only one little sample bud though.i have now moved into jars tonight -3weeks at least.
@Ned Kelly thanks for checking in again,I'm expecting big things to my friend..

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Toaster79 hopefully a good ride,not to bumpy.lol..these will be outside,not in ground but pots..I wanted the autos to be in my raised garden,but I have been battling FIRE ANTS and not completely sure if I didn't kill my organics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom