• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Anyone know about this

str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok ,well I will let the bed rest for a couple weeks and just continue to overload with compost,fresh and already broken down..hopefully this stuff works,they laugh at everything else.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

set them on fire i pour diesel down the holes then kick it off with petrol . Frys them up good

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

U can always dig out the hive once the queens stuffed they will piss off . If your looking for an art project pour molten lead down the hole . let it cool then remove . The fuckers will be dead youll have a awsome statue and the soil wont be affected .

Quagmire

Quagmire

I had a good time reading thru this thread.. I really like the way this vertigo has so many bud sites and tight nodes. This is what I'm hoping my Bugglegun will do after I've pollenated her with the NYCD F3 male who showed those traits.. I hit my Sour60 looking girl with it so we'll see what happens.
Ants: I had a friend in Montana who grew in these huge 6ft ant mounds.. he'd have to work his way thru Elephant Grass so tall it was over his head until he come across an ant mound. His thought was, the ants won't eat the plants but would create ways for oxygen to get to the root system as a result of their tunneling.. 1st year was an experiment and he actually wound up with over 15#'s from one Hashplant x Northern Lights #5 plant .. I was just wondering if your seeing any ailments or issues from these ants.. personally I have no idea.. although I spoke with him thru the entire grow and then seen the finished product leaning up against his SUV, plant itself was over 10ft high.. he said hardest part was the ant, huge black ones, crawling up pant legs and biting nut sack.. have to pull them off as they'd grab ahold something fierce.. talk about taping up your pants to your boots eh?
Glad to see you got a nice harvest, she sure looks potent and cannot wait to see your next grow bro..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Supposedly ants work and colonize thrips and or mites for food.but these are
F I R E ANTS..they bite me and I swell up and then itches for a couple weeks,and it's not just one ant,you disturb this mound and all hell breaks lose,like 5 thousand of them fuckers are biting you...
But whatever works for him,you know..
Good luck with your hobby breeding...
Whiteberry had to be helped above ground,it was confused....so all up today..

Quagmire

Quagmire

Fire ants suck.. they are all over our yard this year and when you treat for them they just move from one spot to another.. then my idiot neighbor, who I keep asking to NOT cut my grass but continues to do so runs over a big nest of them.. says, I"m killing them for you. Um, no, your spreading them all over my yard. doh. Know what you mean about biting you as I react same way bro. The only thing I've found that works for mine is Ortho white powder and it takes very little.. but like you said, to each his own. Best of luck on your grow buddy.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Ned Kelly So you did start the wicked barbies?do you have new grow thread going?so my backass ward whiteberry is either red from starting upside down or it's genetics.. I guess we shall see.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Both autos are under the 400wt now for a couple of days. If anything like the vertigo it should be big enough for outside in 3 days or so. now We wait for it to stop raining .ha ha their in there, I promise..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's a better shot,sorry all I've got is iPad.wappa's in the yellow and whiteberry is in Orange pot.. Wappa's a day older then W.Berry..

str8smokn

str8smokn

6 F.Cookies also under CFLs right now. Just lowered them down in the soil a little bit more while still fresh stems..after first set of leafs appear I will move up top under 400wt,where I will start to get them in outdoor time frame..

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Yea mate its in grave digger seeds under new release attention all . Be good to see you there .

str8smokn

str8smokn

I found you yesterday my friend,I will be stopping by again.glad everything worked out for you..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Fire ants still own-- run the turf my raised bed is around,they are straight thugs(OG). They are not leaving without a fight..I have seen a documentary where a guy does the lead thing,pretty F'n cool.either these aren't the Argentine fire ants or they are just hard core,cause this shit isn't doing anything....

Top Bottom