First Grow With Vertigo.. Paradise Seeds

• Thread starter str8smokn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

@Ned Kelly thank you for the kind words,I'm hoping she keeps the funky aroma she's putting off right now..
Whiteberry is still just a coming along behind Wappa in height,but smell is just as strong.more fruity though.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Wappa's flowers are coming along nicely.she has a dancers body from swaying in the wind,or she has a type of spinal disorder. Lol. She seems to of stretched quite a bit though.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking great there :)

I myself love to watch the plants following the light including my other herbs, like basil and parsley. I keep mine on the window sil and they keep stretching out for the sun. Have to keep rotating them :) Same thing with my other canna plants waiting to go outside :D

M

midcoast

I grew paradises regular Wappa a few years back in coco and ran cyco nutrients! To say the least I kept a mother of her! Every 2 months she was quite lovely! Solid smoke! Stoked you posted this because I've always wondered if the auto Wappa was just as good!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks for stopping by @midcoast ,first time myself so we shall see together. I'm hoping that they all are good,I have one more of each auto seeds. Vertigo,Wappa,whiteberry..
Sounds like yours was a keeper so that would be nice if mine is close to the reg.
the vertigo I grew was ok, but not dank.31/2ounces..not sure if it was grower error.LOL..probably grower error.but it gets me high,for now.
STR8

M

midcoast

3 1/2 oz of free smoke on an autoflower ain't bad! The smoke might not be as strong since they're crossed w/ a ruderalis. @str8smokn honestly if you end up liking the auto Wappa you may want to look into getting a reg. Wappa! You could veg her out for 2 months under a fluorescent, take 2 cuts for clones, stick her in bloom, n while she's flowering for 2 months(50-60days) you're vegging your Wappa clone to be ready when the first one is done!

M

midcoast

I don't know if you get on Instagram but there's an autoflower grower that goes by volkof_ and seems to kill it! @str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well when your used to OG or supposedly Cookie I'm sure the auto would seem weaker..but it's good,I'm starting to like it the more it cures.i think I took her down to early also,but hey like you said 31/2 Os isn't bad,and I'm still tweaking my game.

Check out my other grow thread at bottom,it's fortune cookies..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Oh sorry, not on Instagram or Facebook,I'm a loner..
It's THC FARMER through and through. No Instagram,no Facebook,no ICmag,just THC FARMER. Sorry my take on JOE DIRT
STR8

M

midcoast

Fo sho! It seems the autoflower games changing on the potency level. I've always been curious about them but never tried em. Seeing you and many others are having good results has me wanting to attempt a couple. Can't wait to see the end results of the whiteberry n wappa!

str8smokn

str8smokn

That they are,at least for me cause I would like to grow outside but last year I had to do light deprivation cause of a streetlight in neighbors backyard. That lead to mold and bud rot,real humide down here already. So the autos I do not have to be concerned about lights now.. 3footers inside I'm wondering what outside will do in mid summer! Even if still three footers I'd be fine,I'm going for low key anyway.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just feed Capps OG with some molasses brewed for 24hrs+-. Starting to enjoy their space in the great outdoors.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I was mowing past them this afternoon and all I could smell was Wappa kicking me in the nose. Kind of lemony,piney smell. Smelled great..
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Was thinking of trying out this organic soil in my raised bed behind the plants. It's the ECO SCRAPS soil. I'm going to add about 5 bags with some cooked compost , perlite , EWC and get it ready for next auto run. Target is carrying the soil now for like 6-7$ a bag, the Hydro store/warehouse charges like 15$ a bag 1 cu ft.
Might be a good base soil to start with.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I still need to get the Fire Ants drunk and torch their Assesss.

miko

miko

Nice thread. Thanks for taking the time to share it. Did you get a weight on your paradise vert by chance? Looks like it did decent for an auto flower.

I had a few of those seeds from a free promo and gave them to a friend to run..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks I got around 31/2 oz off of the Vertigo. It probably could of gone another week longer, but it's good.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom