Medium: Soil
Nutrients: GoBox [general organics]
Light: 400W iPower MH (veg) HPS 400W (flower)

What are your thoughts on the carbon filter? I got the light and filter in a package deal. I think it's huge, lol.

Since these photos, I began LST training the plants.

Happy 420!

Here are some updates from the last few weeks. I topped the largest plant and have two sections in water right now. It's been about a week or more since that so I am hoping to see some roots forming soon.

The other plants I tried different techniques with. One I used LST and tied with string. The other wasn't planted low enough in the container so it tipped over. I decided to just let it grow on it's side since I read that the plant being turned over on it's side releases an increased number of auxins? Only took 1-3 days for it to completely lift up towards the light.

The last I just topped and that's all I am going to do. I want to see which one produces the most using each method. I should of just done one with no training to see that process as well. I did not because I am limited in height in the grow area so I need bushier specimens.

Hope you had a great day!

Update: The specimen I LST'ed proved to be a male. I removed from the space.

Down to 3. About 2nd week of flowering. Largest showing bud sites and white hairs. Other two are starting to put out white hairs.

Is this a hermie plant that I have? Looks like seed pods on the stem?

All is well over here. I just got Maxibloom and applied the few days ago about 25% of teaspoon in 1 Gal. Was noticing the lower leaves are turning yellow so I determined the flowers were probably leaching nitrogen from lower leaves since I was using a low NPK organic fertilizer (go box)

Anyway, at least I have maxibloom for the future.

Update: The specimen I LST'ed proved to be a male. I removed from the space.

Down to 3. About 2nd week of flowering. Largest showing bud sites and white hairs. Other two are starting to put out white hairs.

Is this a hermie plant that I have? Looks like seed pods on the stem?
Yeah looks like it could be a pod, if there ain't loads I'd carefully remove them and then keep an eye on things