First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I do like how well advanced those LEDs have gotten, but they are a wee bit more I can afford atm.
-Fox
Well I used to know a bartender who had a tip jar to help pay to get his pilots license... he got them!
Maybe a few of you stoner buddies could drop a few pesos in the jar. I never mentioned sales just donation each way :)
The light will pay for itself first run. It is not tax deductible tho... sorry for anybody that had their hopes up...

Foxlink

Foxlink

Just outta curiosity, I do know the strain, but is it normal to give my new lil girl a 'name' other than her strain name?

Irietime

Irietime

Took this fan leaf off the runt today. The plants got there first full strength bloom feed today (middle of third week)
IMG 3440
IMG 3424
IMG 3419
IMG 3437
IMG 3435
IMG 3423

Irietime

Irietime

Sowed six seeds and all six sprouted. The two on the bottom are both feminized, one is blueberry and the other is sour diesel. The other four are chem dawg guava x creamsicle regular seeds. The clones are hanging on, it's been a least two weeks. There not growing yet but hopefully shooting out some roots. Still don't know if I'm going to use them or not. Play it by ear.
IMG 3612

Irietime

Irietime

Strawberry Kush
IMG 3692
IMG 3697
IMG 3695
IMG 3699
IMG 3684
Gsc
IMG 3675
IMG 3670
strawberry kush
IMG 3673
IMG 3665
Took some pics in natural light today @EventHorizan. One month and some change into flower. One strawberry kush and one gsc showed some mottled yellowing on leaves?? Could be the cal/mg def. I didn't give cal/ mg on my last watering, but I hooked them up today along with some bioroot, water ph at 6.7-6.8. Next watering will be Buddha bloom and HP2 bloom booster. At this rate there looking like 9 weekers to me, we shall see. Starting to smell pretty good:)

Irietime

Irietime

????? The rest of the plant is pretty healthy, but some of the lower fan leaves got this going on. Any help on this would be appreciated :) posted a couple other shots below, first one is the kush, second is the gsc.
IMG 3671
IMG 3700

IMG 3685

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Strawberry Kush View attachment 665696 View attachment 665694 View attachment 665693 View attachment 665692 View attachment 665691Gsc View attachment 665690 View attachment 665689strawberry kush View attachment 665688 View attachment 665687 Took some pics in natural light today @EventHorizan. One month and some change into flower. One strawberry kush and one gsc showed some mottled yellowing on leaves?? Could be the cal/mg def. I didn't give cal/ mg on my last watering, but I hooked them up today along with some bioroot, water ph at 6.7-6.8. Next watering will be Buddha bloom and HP2 bloom booster. At this rate there looking like 9 weekers to me, we shall see. Starting to smell pretty good:)
How old or they? I forgot. Coco right? Show me the yellowing? Post that pic over on mandalans thread. The one I tagged you in the other day. And we get you straightened out..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Not sure what my ppm is. Honestly I don't even know what ppm is?? What do I need to measure it? Plants will be five weeks on Monday. Soil.
Oh soil. OK well you don't really need to know ppm I guess. I need you to one more time tell me what your nutes is and exactly what your median is and how big of pots and post it on the other thread where my teacher can help us..

Latest posts

Top Bottom