First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ahemait

ahemait

As far as I know, LA Affie.
I got some seeds in an order from my licensed producer. They could be hybrids or possibly feminised, either way they should be good!

I have to look into seeds during the summer, some producers here should be selling soon.

Irietime

Irietime

As far as I know, LA Affie.
I got some seeds in an order from my licensed producer. They could be hybrids or possibly feminised, either way they should be good!

I have to look into seeds during the summer, some producers here should be selling soon.
Sweet yeah, look forward to seeing your plants grow. You got a journal yet? I got some plants about the same age as yours. What nutes are you gonna try out? Is this your first go at growing?

Irietime

Irietime

Subbed because @Irietime is bringing da heat
glad to have you aboard:)
man it's been raining hard around here, little hard to keep the humidity in check on my budget. Just been leaving the door to my room open as much as possible. Got two more days of wet weather, then should dry out for a week then more rain next week. Hoping I don't have any mold issues. Fingers crossed:(

ahemait

ahemait

I'm documenting as I go, I'll post a complete journal when they are done. My OCD compels me to put it all in one or two posts for tidiness and ease of pertinent information.

I'm going soil with all organic, pro mix amended with worm castings and various 'meals'. And a couple alaskan fish poops if they need any boosts. I think I have a picture of most of them

Tmp 28750 6a9f7a0a 7749 4e1d 8455 09f3a2e916c51736216355
Tmp 28750 7fdbcd08 30a5 4d28 8e30 c345305ca68f 1352177908

ahemait

ahemait

There's bone and blood meal and one or two others for variety. My base mixture will be the same for the first run, then I'll use it as a baseline for the future runs and tweak diffident plants individually once I'm running from clones, in order to establish at least a minor control.

ahemait

ahemait

I can't remember where I read it but I found some convincing arguments for lower humidity to promote trichome production. My house is dry as fk, when I grew back when I was a teen they were hella frosty but it was bag seed and I didn't have many runs before moms shut it down, so I can't really corroborate it personally.

mandalaman

mandalaman

glad to have you aboard:)
man it's been raining hard around here, little hard to keep the humidity in check on my budget. Just been leaving the door to my room open as much as possible. Got two more days of wet weather, then should dry out for a week then more rain next week. Hoping I don't have any mold issues. Fingers crossed:(
What's the RH at and how far into flower?

mandalaman

mandalaman

I can't remember where I read it but I found some convincing arguments for lower humidity to promote trichome production. My house is dry as fk, when I grew back when I was a teen they were hella frosty but it was bag seed and I didn't have many runs before moms shut it down, so I can't really corroborate it personally.
I think it comes down to creating a harsh environment to trigger the plant to create as much resin as possible to protect herself.

Irietime

Irietime

What's the RH at and how far into flower?
Haven't measured the humidity, but I can feel that it's pretty humid when I open the doors. My lights come on at noon, so I open the door then and leave it open the entire time lights are on, then humidity is fine. Its when it's closed it gets pretty humid.
Plants are in middle of 5th week flower.

Irietime

Irietime

Here's the gsc four days ago when I fed her bloom nutes. She seems to need watering more frequently than the others
IMG 3786
IMG 3828
This strawberry kush is two weeks behind all the other plants. Going into week four of flower.
IMG 3811
This sk was the healthy girl all through veg. Now she is deficient in something. Mag??
IMG 3805
Same as above.
IMG 3817
Now this is the healthy sk. This one was always a bit smaller. It had the ruffest transplant, losing quite a bit of roots, but has bounced back and taken the lead.

All the plants have good tricomes, but buds are sparse. If they don't bulk up in the next two weeks the yield is going to be pretty sad. Not sure why buds are so spindly, maybe operator error maybe weak lights??

justiceman

justiceman

It's only week 4 of flower they still have plenty of time to fatten up I would not worry. They seem to very healthy though. How far away is the light from the canopy? Not like I can help much as I don't know how close an LED panel should be hahaha. That's about the only thing I can think of to make the nodes tighter. That or just genetics.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Check out this setup. Comes with bulb and everything ready to go and free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lean-Mean-C...871724?hash=item2826932e6c:g:VPcAAOSwJ7RYUgPY
This is not the exact one I got, but very similar. I got mine at growers house, but I see they don't have the same deal anymore. Might be better to get some DIY 3590's going if you can afford it. I'm pretty sure I will eventually end up with COB's. With those massive colas you grew outdoors, I'm leaning toward the light. Might be better to just hang in there and see if they fatten up first though.

Irietime

Irietime

Check out this setup. Comes with bulb and everything ready to go and free shipping.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lean-Mean-C...871724?hash=item2826932e6c:g:VPcAAOSwJ7RYUgPY
This is not the exact one I got, but very similar. I got mine at growers house, but I see they don't have the same deal anymore. Might be better to get some DIY 3590's going if you can afford it. I'm pretty sure I will eventually end up with COB's. With those massive colas you grew outdoors, I'm leaning toward the light. Might be better to just hang in there and see if they fatten up first though.
That's the plan:) trying to talk my wife into letting me grow back outside. I think I can pull it off:D. I really like outdoor, plus you save a lot of cash

Irietime

Irietime

It's only week 4 of flower they still have plenty of time to fatten up I would not worry. They seem to very healthy though. How far away is the light from the canopy? Not like I can help much as I don't know how close an LED panel should be hahaha. That's about the only thing I can think of to make the nodes tighter. That or just genetics.
Well there going into week six on Monday. So they got a little more time to fatten. We shall see. This has been a total experiment. The light is about 24 inches above canopy. I had the light about three feet above canopy during veg and when I flipped they stretched to being 24 inches and I've left them. I'm feeling like this light spectrum works well for veg, but not so well for flower. Just my guess:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom