First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ahemait

ahemait

From what I read, indoor can go all red hair before it finishes. I believe the better indicator is the gland heads themselves. If memory serves me (never a guarantee! )clear is fine, cloudy is closer, and amber the thc has already begun to oxidise. I think it's a balance between clear and cloudy?

Irietime

Irietime

From what I read, indoor can go all red hair before it finishes. I believe the better indicator is the gland heads themselves. If memory serves me (never a guarantee! )clear is fine, cloudy is closer, and amber the thc has already begun to oxidise. I think it's a balance between clear and cloudy?
time to invest in a microscope

Deadsy

Deadsy

time to invest in a microscope
10 bucks on Amazon 60x-120x I love this little scope

Irietime

Irietime

Didn't get a pic yesterday cause I didn't have my phone with me at the time, but I noticed some leaves in the middle of one of my colas turning yellow and twisting, basically dying. Got a closer look and sure enough a little bit of mold killing my bud. I quickly cut it the effected part off the plant. Keeping a close eye on things now, I'm so close to harvest I don't want to lose anymore. Must be a little to humid in my room. Had to harvest my last crop a little early, I'm afraid it might happen again. Gonna start flushing on next watering.

justiceman

justiceman

Good eye catching that man! Turn up your exhaust fan and check your air intake area for potential air restriction. Make sure you carbon filter pre filter isn't clogged if you use one. Since you're keeping a close eye you should be able to mitigate any huge damage. Good vibes going your way.

Those are some sweet beans you got.

justiceman

justiceman

did you run that checklist? Forgot to ask about your humidity. She's still looking really good.

Irietime

Irietime

did you run that checklist? Forgot to ask about your humidity. She's still looking really good.
I don't have any blockages and no carbon filter. I'm leaning towards the humidity. I only have one ocilating fan going, I'm gonna add a second fan for more air movement. Found one more small mold sight on the same plant and cut it out. All the other plants seem good. I've got three plants that are sixty days flowering. I'm going to flush for a week or so, it's a little early, but I don't want to lose anymore. still gonna be fire, maybe a bit racey, but fire.

Irietime

Irietime

Good eye catching that man! Turn up your exhaust fan and check your air intake area for potential air restriction. Make sure you carbon filter pre filter isn't clogged if you use one. Since you're keeping a close eye you should be able to mitigate any huge damage. Good vibes going your way.

Those are some sweet beans you got.
I'm amping on the new beans. Building my arsenal. There gonna have to get in line, probably after this next grow. Think I'm gonna run two lemon wookie, two diesel Pakistani and two sour grape. Pumped!!

justiceman

justiceman

I'm amping on the new beans. Building my arsenal. There gonna have to get in line, probably after this next grow. Think I'm gonna run two lemon wookie, two diesel Pakistani and two sour grape. Pumped!!
That will be an incredible run man.:smoking:

Irietime

Irietime

@justiceman, should I flush with straight ph'ed water or ph'ed with a little molasses? What would you recommend?

justiceman

justiceman

I'd do just straight water. I like molasses during a soil grow, but not for the final days.

justiceman

justiceman

Cool thanks. This being my second grow ever and the first ending in a panic with no flush because of caterpillars and mold. Wasn't sure what I should do. Thanks
I'm assuming that was outdoor because of caterpillars? I've run into the same thing. It sure sucks when those guys come in. No prob man any time.

Top Bottom