First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

First strawberry kush came down last night. Def room for improvement, but over all sticky and stanky :)
IMG 4101
IMG 4104

Irietime

Irietime

Topped this chem and she's starting to go. Looks like it may have four tops, two bigger and two smaller. Thought it was male flowers at first, but at second glance saw the serrated edges of leaves.
IMG 4092
IMG 4089
IMG 4087
Thanks man. The other four are coming down in the next few days. I think there's a bit more weight than I originally thought, curious to find out final talley of first indoor grow:D
My babies are a little over a month old, ready to move into the flower room. Got the wood to build my scrog set up. Gonna beg those girls out till I fill the net like 3/4? Then flip'em. Moving along:)

Irietime

Irietime

Just out of interest, where did you get your seeds? I have the same packets (sent from Europe) and have the blueberry under 400W COB LED now just flipped after a 6 week veg
Looking beauty. I got my blueberry, diesel, and strawberry kush from Robert Bergman @ilovegrowinginvalid.com. Seeds came quickly and I'm really happy with the way the strawberry kush turned out, and so far the diesel and blueberry plants have great structure, there looking good:)

Typhoon72

Typhoon72

Looking beauty. I got my blueberry, diesel, and strawberry kush from Robert Bergman @ilovegrowinginvalid.com. Seeds came quickly and I'm really happy with the way the strawberry kush turned out, and so far the diesel and blueberry plants have great structure, there looking good:)
Hahaha awesome thats where mine came from....also got strawberry kush for next run

incogneato

incogneato

Irietime

Irietime

What are the smells on those? I'm thinking about grabbing that strawberry kush lol
I recommend! It's super stinky, fills the room for sure. Smells of over ripe tropical fruits, like passion fruit and mangos and strawberry. Very pungent. It's 35.00 even for three feminized seeds. All three of mine popped and all flowered. I want some more seeds as well.

justiceman

justiceman

I'm interested to hear what the final yield is when everything is dry because that is a pretty inexpensive LED set up and it worked out damn well!!!

Irietime

Irietime

I recommend! It's super stinky, fills the room for sure. Smells of over ripe tropical fruits, like passion fruit and mangos and strawberry. Very pungent. It's 35.00 even for three feminized seeds. All three of mine popped and all flowered. I want some more seeds as well.
Just smelled the kush that's the furthest along in the drying process and it was straight strawberry stank, like strawberry candy or jolly ranchers:)

Irietime

Irietime

I'm interested to hear what the final yield is when everything is dry because that is a pretty inexpensive LED set up and it worked out damn well!!!
Me too! It's looking like an ounce a plant or damn close, but I think it could do better. If I can pull off this scrog successfully the yield should be pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom