First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Roots are really starting to push through on this strawberry kush :)
IMG 3378
IMG 3384

Irietime

Irietime

I was thinking of getting the roots organic flower booster to go along with the Buddha bloom, my question is at what week in flower should I start the booster?

Zelenigrm

Zelenigrm

I just boost the ladies two time in flower: in 3 rd week , and 5 th week of flower with double dose of nuts. In beetwen they are on mild nuts solution and water. In a 4th week only honey with water,

Irietime

Irietime

I just boost the ladies two time in flower: in 3 rd week , and 5 th week of flower with double dose of nuts. In beetwen they are on mild nuts solution and water. In a 4th week only honey with water,
Nice I'm right on schedule to try this method. Just started third week last Monday and they are due for a watering in the next day or so. I'll hit with the Buddha bloom and a dose of the flower booster, then next week honey and water. I love it:DAs far as the honey in water solution, what's the ratio of honey to water? We got some killer local honey that would be rad to feed to the girls. Thanks@zelenigrm.

Zelenigrm

Zelenigrm

As far as the honey in water solution, what's the ratio of honey to water? We got some killer local honey that would be rad to feed to the girls. Thanks@zelenigrm.
1 coffe spoon of honey diluated in 1l of water. So 6l - six coffe spoons of honey. Heat up the water first so that honey can diluate better. I do that also in last two weeks of flower, every secend watering honey gets in. :)

Wisher619

Wisher619

1 coffe spoon of honey diluated in 1l of water. So 6l - six coffe spoons of honey. Heat up the water first so that honey can diluate better. I do that also in last two weeks of flower, every secend watering honey gets in. :)
what is your thinking on what the honey does for the plant?

Molasses is a better option
Molasses contains B-vits, calcium, and a good amount of K which is great for hardening flowers
sugar feeds the microbes
but if you are JUST feeding sugar it just feeds the microbes
as well honey has anti-microbial properties as what microbes in honey kill others

Just wondering

Zelenigrm

Zelenigrm

what is your thinking on what the honey does for the plant?

Molasses is a better option
Molasses contains B-vits, calcium, and a good amount of K which is great for hardening flowers
sugar feeds the microbes
but if you are JUST feeding sugar it just feeds the microbes
as well honey has anti-microbial properties as what microbes in honey kill others

Just wondering
Yes, but I never used Molasses. I ll try def in the future.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got some questions here wishers about pulling a bucket out of my system for 24 hrs and feeding it tea or one of these things you all talk about, and then putting back in the system.
I guess my question is, would that do anything? And does the tea continue to work on the root after I put it back in the system or does my hydrogaurd kill off any thing on the roots. I know that using benes is not a great idea in rdwc. But I'm think I could isolate each plant for a tea feeding... Just trying to expand my knowledge here.. This all can be a little confusing. But I would rather admit my ignorance that stay ignorant..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan

You def shoul try isoleting one or two buckets and see the diference in the end product.
I will wait for @Wisher619 As He Speaks From Fact Of Hands on.. Opinions made from thought I already have. Have you actually did what I'm asking?

Top Bottom