First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iKharon

iKharon

Forgot to mention I found a fat red worm in the ultimate recipe bag, good omen. I'm also starting two more seed in this soil, so I'll have three in ocean forest and two in ultimate recipe. Little side experiment
Be careful with the OF if you're not mixing

Irietime

Irietime

None whatsoever. The only difference is it might not have as big of a microbial population as a 24hr brew. No worries there it's still beneficial for sure and they will multiply in your soil anyway.
Right on. Girls are thirsty, they need food and water stat. Thanks

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 3050
Just fed the girls some ewc tea with a little kelp and fish. There 9 days into 12/12. Was planning on starting flowering nutes on next watering.
IMG 3027
PThese are the three feminized sk's
IMG 3034
Unfortunately mysto seed is looking like a male.
IMG 3018

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
View attachment 658921Just fed the girls some ewc tea with a little kelp and fish. There 9 days into 12/12. Was planning on starting flowering nutes on next watering. View attachment 658920PThese are the three feminized sk's View attachment 658919Unfortunately mysto seed is looking like a male. View attachment 658918
I just put 7 out of 10 into a timeout for showing their privates, sometimes they like to fool you and just look like males at first. If you put them in the dark for a few days they will kick into full flower and show their true colors.

Irietime

Irietime

Finally got pictures in normal light. There looking pretty good, although a little yellow still.
IMG 3089
IMG 3087
This is the youngest kush. Just opened her up, probably should have done this a couple days ago.
IMG 3079
Baby kush before LST.
IMG 3077
This is the gsc, just found a few pistols her. She's pretty yellow though???
IMG 3066
straw lush
IMG 3063
mystery seed turned out to be male for sure had to pull him out. Bummer, I was looking forward to finding what this one was all about.

Irietime

Irietime

That lighter color on the new growth is normal, it just doesnt have all of it's chlorophyll yet.

I agree, they look great.
Thanks doc, I think their liking the teas:) not sure if I'm gonna continue teas for flower or switch to a roots organic bloom. Any suggestions??

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would stop giving them teas and calmag after the switch to flower stretch is over and then switch to the bloom nutes. When they start to get mostly cloudy trichs and the lower fans start to turn color I stop feeding them and give them straight un PHed water the last week or two.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Also, I say this quite often and know that it can be un nerving for a new grower but, if you pinch the stem of the taller branches until you feel it crush in your fingers and roll it in your fingers a bit until it is smashed good. Then bend it down right above a node below the level of the smaller branches. It will help to even your canopy, trigger growth hormones in your plant and kickstart its growth, and give you more top buds.
Just try it with the male first if you havent kulled it.

Irietime

Irietime

Stoked! The gsc is flowering!
IMG 3144
IMG 3139
These pictures are from yesterday. Today I gave them there first flower nutes, roots organics "Buddha bloom", general organics "Bio Root", and chelated iron,mg,cal. All these in really light dosages. Not sure if the bio root was a good idea at this point. Will it take energy from making flowers and put it towards growing roots?? Or will growing more roots make the plant happier and there for grow bigger buds??

Top Bottom