First MPB Room

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

...and they are not liming at all? They look a solid green color. I would lower the lights.. how close the the plant are they in terms are they on top or waay out the the side?

600gph

600gph

Do they ever perk up even for like half the day.....

I have noticed that if the plant doesn't have enough root mass to support the tops for the whole day...

If they dont perk up make sure water temps are correct and maybe try a foliar to help with the color..I think the color looks ok....

What ph you running...

mc

JPLord01

JPLord01

The ph is 5.9 ppm is 550 room 77temp hum 54 to 59 water temp is 66 to 68.

JPLord01

JPLord01

So do you think I should drain the system run ph water for 2 hr then just AN a&b at 500 ppm. No adds just A&B. And see how they do.

M

mrdizzle

I think you should just wait it out, draining and refilling the res is a waste. how often are you top feeding? the plants have been in the buckets for 18days? how wet is that rockwool cube, its looks like it has a ring of different color by the stem, make sure its not soaked

JPLord01

JPLord01

I turned of the top feed last week. when the root got in the water. My rockwool is 2x2 for cuttings.

M

mrdizzle

I tend to agree with 600gph, there may not be enough roots to support rapid new growth. I may be wrong but is there a slight slim on your roots, its hard to tell from the pic? Hopefully they will continue to root and grow for you

M

mrdizzle

Is there light in the room with your res?

I developed brown alage, its horrible and extremely hard to get rid of, common in pools and fish tanks. alot of people think its root rot but its not, its a slim that gets on the roots and then starts to spread to everything in the system. I foolishly thought I had root rot, but the reality was light was shining directly into my tubs, and where I thought the rot started, was actually direct light hitting my root causing alage to grow on the root.
So I tried to treat it thinking it was root rot and it wasnt. my plants are still growing but this shit has me stressed big time. I honestly might switch to a chow mix next run because I cant lose 2 back to back harvests. If I can get similar growth with the chow mix I will eat my words and hire a pro to give JK a blowjob and a box of "im sorry" chocolates

The only cure for this brown alage is physan 20 and UV light. I hit them with 1ml per 10gal saturday and ran it for 2 hours, but Im not sure it took, So I might run it again tonight depending on how the roots look tonight. Physan20 is serious stuff and Im not telling people to use it, because I honestly havent used it before, just going off what some yo-yo's at ICmag suggest. time will tell, Im hopeing thats not what you got

JPLord01

JPLord01

No the room where the rez it is dark. Off to look at the plants I did a rez change they have been in 100 ppm ph 5.8 water for 3hr now.

JPLord01

JPLord01

There perk up now with 120 ppm ph 5.9 there color is looking better not so dull. I will run this for the rest of the cycle then feed them at 450 ppm in the morning.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I added hygozyme and epsom salt and now there are looking very good. Not much drup
now. And some great white And turn back on my top feed . We will see how they do.
PPM is 570 ph is 5.7 water temp 66deg.

600gph

600gph

I would hold off on starting that top feed....You should wait/ask dizzle or lost about that...

mc

JPLord01

JPLord01

Just runing top feed for a week to get the root system bigger. Then back off. I'm runing all rock so it is ok with the top feed on. I think they are running coco it holds more water.

M

mrdizzle

I had a real problem turning the topfeed back on after it was off, the roots in the top bucket dried out and essentially were dead, when I re-wet them they start to decay and rot starts.

I double clicked on your root shot, It looks like you have a slim on them? Its hard to tell from the pic

M

mrdizzle

you might be alright, your roots are probably tap roots right out the bottom of that lil rockwool cube, I doubt there are many roots in the actual net pot.

JPLord01

JPLord01

The girls are doing good The roots look killer. There at 22in now so when they get to 32in I will flip them. PPM is at 650 ph is 5.9 water temp 66 air temp 77 to79 hum 45 to55.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Just a up date with photos. I can not get my ppm over 600 there are doing so well at 550ppm. when they get bigger I will bump them up but for now I will keep them at 550.
0686.JPG
0696.JPG
0716.JPG
0726.JPG
0744.JPG
0716.JPG

Giddeon

Giddeon

Hell yeah starting to bush nicely.

How do you mix your nutes?? Base food first then additives, additives then base food, and when do you ph??

JPLord01

JPLord01

I feed with AN A&B first then ph it to 5.8 to 5.9 let it run for about 10 or 20 mins then add Hygozyme 10mil per gl then add great white I have 180 gl of water with my system. The lite brown tent on the roots is the great white it will clean off in 2 or3 days. Then the roots are white. With the great white I need to ph down 2 times a day it will go up to like 6.2 then I will bring it back down to 5.8. My next run will be a lot better then this one. I got off to a bad start with the ppms to high I will start the babys off at 250 for the first week then do a flush. Then up to 400 then ride that for about a week then up
500 to 550 I will be using Hygozyme from the start. The plants are 2 days into flowering
Blue Dream will get tall in the first 2 weeks of flowering.I put up photos on saturdays from now on. On the 4th week I will drop out the Hygozyme.

M

mrdizzle

they look great bro, the blue dreams will blow the fuck up so thats a good height to flip at, and their off

Top Bottom