First MPB Room

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

awesome dude. that is going to make your life 100times easier. looking forward to seeing it set up

that way you can have floor fans too ect.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Thanks Dizzle you the man. Pluming the feed for the tubs is going to be fun Ts and elbos.
With the floor fans do I need like 2 for this room. I will be runing cool tubes with the lights. Dose a CO2 burner create a lot if heat? I was thinking of going with a propane CO2 burner.

M

mrdizzle

with the 3 lights bare bulb a 12000btu window unit would cool them. It does create some heat but in such a small room you can probably keep it in check

2 20in floor fansblowing straight up should be gravy,

G

GBOOST

If your using cool tubes, you won't need floor fans, just the fans running the air thru the lights, this will also drastically reduce your need for AC. In this case you might get away with a typical Co2 burner, however a smart option might be the new HydroGen Pro from hydro innovations, its a water cooler co2 generator. People had issues with the first gen one noy lighting and being inconsistent, but they now run the water full time and no batteries, and all the reports I have read have been great, nothing negative I've been able to find. I hope so, I just ordered one lol.

Ozzie

E

easypleasie

Dizzle is the man! Excellent advice, homie

I'd also recommend the plants on the walls with the bulbs going down the middle. Cool tubes if you can. 7ft wide doesn't give you much room to work with. 3k/6 plants should work out just dandy if you don't let them get massive. A bit of training involved but it's very doable. I did something similar in coco with 2k lights and 4 plants in a 8x7.5 room. You're gonna have a lot of fun crawling around in there lol...maybe take some yoga for flexibility :)

M

mrdizzle

Im more excited to see this grow than my own

I would skip the cool tubes bro, 3k isnt much too cool, a 1ton window unit will probably get perfect

JPLord01

JPLord01

My list a Kenmore 18500 btu A/C , Frigidair 70 pint Dehumidfire , Green Air CO2 Gen CD-3Lp, CO2 temp hum Controller. Wecome easypleasie I'm working on the 90s for the drain.
Some photos coming soon.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I need to do some work so I can get some more things for the room. I'm a contractor so things have been slow. I'm going to look at a job in the morning I looked at a job today need to bid on a fince. So when the money come in I will get some stuff for the room.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I'm going with 6 not 8 plants I have a lot more room to work. It has been a slow go at it becouse my landlord is working on the back house . But he is cool he has seen my outdoor plants he ok with it. But here is some pic for you. Any suggestions welcome
next thing I will do is put in the A/C. One thing at a time .
00122.JPG
00418.JPG
00522.JPG
00720.JPG

M

mrdizzle

looks sick bro, the only this I see is the bypass valve has to be level with the feedlines, or the water wont flow throu it

JPLord01

JPLord01

I can get a ext pump and suck the rest ofvthe water out if needed.

M

mrdizzle

no I mean, the bypass you have tied to the pvc, twist is45degree so it is level with the feed line so when the water drains it makes a left turn into the bypass vs trying to go up and over the check valve, if that makes sense

you got it right you just have to turn it so its at 3oclock vs 12oclock

M

mrdizzle

oooh, I bet you did that because its doesnt fit behind the tubs right? easy fit thou, alot of people put them close to the res so when it comes time to drain its right there

E

easypleasie

A simple bypass at the res is all ya need, bro. You can mount the check valve right onto the pump.

M

mrdizzle

thats a good point, changed my bypass to a T and a ball valve just after the check valve, that way when I drain I dont have to let it drain back thru the pump, it just flows into the res

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

thats a good point, changed my bypass to a T and a ball valve just after the check valve, that way when I drain I dont have to let it drain back thru the pump, it just flows into the res

I have it setup that same way much easier.

JP Things are looking real nice. Good job with the plumping. I have been following along with ya.
But you have some good peeps in here.
So I have not had much to add.
I will continue lurking and chime in if needed.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Good to see you Bossman. I just got my 18000BTU A/C today and a 100gl rez I think it will be better for me with the 100 GL rez. Order my lights 1 MH/HPS and 2 HPS. I cut the hole for the A/C but my landlord just got here so I stoped working for now. When he is gone I will be back at it. Thanks to all for the input. And tips with my build. Thanks a lot.

aleYarok

aleYarok

Everything is looking good, good luck on your grow!
I got your PM JP, but the site isnt letting me reply... i dont think i have enough post

another_sellout

another_sellout

Inspiring grow for such a small space! I'm working on building a similar space, so I'll be following this thread intently. Great info from mr. dizzle as well!

JPLord01

JPLord01

I have been working on the room got the veg table setup the A/C in. Put up my water RO need to put a water pressure regulator in and set it at 75 psi. So here is some photos
0556.JPG
0584.JPG
0616.JPG
0606.JPG
0595.JPG
0567.JPG
0575.JPG

Top Bottom