First MPB Room

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

Im not really sure, I've nevre tried AN, and the one time I tried h&G I wasnt happy, I just use simple floranova

L

Lost

Guys, I believe your getting leaf curl from to much air movement.... :)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Ah hah! There is no substitute for experience!

Hats off to lost, and the few other MPB pioneers out there learning and sharing out there.:hi:

M

mrdizzle

im not sure a fan on the floor is causing too much air movement, maybe if the fans air was hitting the plant it could

JPLord01

JPLord01

Thanks LOST I have 2 20in fans on the floor the plants are moving good. I did a rez change flushed for one hr with ro water. Then added AN grow a&b and there are doing better. I add some cal mag. Off to fix the air flow.

L

Lost

Diz - I ran into this and still do. If there is too much fast air movement, then the plants transpires alot more, and the nutes build up in the leafs. And you get the curl. One of my MPB's has this problem constantly because of a/c placement. Even the floor fans can do it if the air they are moving come in direct contact with the plant. I have run into a poorly placed floor fans pointing up and hitting some part of the plant causing this.

You are absolutely right about it the plant getting direct air from a fan, its not a good idea unless its very very gentle.

The first pic is a close up of the fan curl I get. The second pic shows the side of the 1 MPN that gets direct a/c, and its actually pretty gentle. The last pic is a shot of the girl next door..

Curl
Fanside
Nocurl
M

mrdizzle

I agree, direct air def dehydrates the leaf, but I dont think thats the case from where i see his floorfan
I really think its nothing and will straighten itself out as it grows, keeping the nutes at 600ppm for good measure

Ive been running my floorfan blowing straight up under the lights works good because the air hits the ceiling and spreads outs without really hiting the plants

JPLord01

JPLord01

There are looking a lot better now I'm going to run AN from now on I did have a mag def
as well. So made some spray bottle mag water. And with my rez change added cal-mag
to we will see. Thank you LOST for taking the time to help thanks and you to DIZZ.

JPLord01

JPLord01

I got my ap100 setup now the tubs are boiling thing are doing good.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Yes is this what you have I have two stone in the tubs and two in the rez. It puts out a lot of air. For $ 170 not bad the hiflo is like $450 or something. It is working killer I'm very happy. For the new people starting out do a lot of reading. We will help you the best we can. I just want to thank every one who has help me.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Those ap-100's are awesome aren't they?

For sure!!! It has served me well, from UC to Bubbling Ebb and flow Rezs now going to bubble my MPBS. Gotta thank Easy for turning me on to the AP-100!! Thanks EP!

JPLord01

JPLord01

DIZZ or LOST got a ? for you I'm at 18 days from them going in and there are about 1ft
tall and 8in wide. Are they doing ok the roots are stained a very lite tan color. The leafs are dull in color the top part of the plant is dark green with new growth the tip are burnt
the ppm never went over 640 ppm. If you go from rooted cutting into the systom what ppm for the first week the 2 and 3 week? I'm into the 3erd week and 600ppm is high for them. I drop them down to 540ppm to see if this will help. The leafs are not up it is like
there going to sleep there not standing up like they should. My out door are doing killer. So here is a pics
00827.JPG
01023.JPG
00922.JPG
00323.JPG
00526.JPG
00725.JPG

L

Lost

Shit, something is wrong but your setup looks perfect.. How far are the lights away?

JPLord01

JPLord01

I think that Dizz told me to bring up the light so there are about 2ft from the plant. The water never got over 70degs. And the stems are red. There is no co2 in the room just air from the door open and the air from the a/c. I'm using AN Grow what should I do. I stop the cold air from hitting the plant this was making them curl down.

L

Lost

They don't look sick really, just unhappy. Give them a little more time but if you are able, veg up some back ups just in case.

JPLord01

JPLord01

So here is some photos from tonight
0248.JPG
02017.JPG
00725.JPG
00827.JPG
01820.JPG
01717.JPG
And these are my out door of the same plant BLUE DREAM

Top Bottom