First MPB Room

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPLord01

JPLord01

Yes there is some PM Im trying to keep it in check.10 days to go what should I do. I don't want to spray with a fungicide. This Blue Dream cut is from HS they have PM on most of there cuts. After this next run I'm going to grow from seed. Get a mom going for my cuts.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Is there other places that have beans besides HS in the East Bay or SF?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

JP,
what kind of humidity are you at in your room day and night?

I would just keep the humidity as low as possible, and make sure that your circulation fans are doing their job well.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Humidity day like 49 to 59 at night like 50 to 70 I have a dehumit going 24/7 set at 35%

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

70% is higher than optimal to keep away PM. Maybe a bigger dehuey, or a second one?

Fred Flintstoned

Fred Flintstoned

Brother, if your dehummer is set at 35 and you get to 70 at night, you definitely need another one. A properly sized dehummer makes all the difference in the world when you're fighting PM.
The LG 70 pint model should bring it down to a reasonable level in conjunction with the one you have. The reason I would get the LG over the Frigidaire, ( both commonly found at HD or Lowes) is the capability to run a constant drain to a rez, the Frigidaire doesn't have the option. As you've already found, the built in rez isn't big enough and it shuts down long before lights on. Very bad thing.
I found that out the hard way. Pretty easy to drill a hole, stab in a grommet and run a hose. Pain in the ass though.
Hope this helps,
Fred

JPLord01

JPLord01

Atef 4 days of triming some photo
00440.JPG
00742.JPG
01034.JPG
00936.JPG
00543.JPG
00343.JPG
00648.JPG
01232.JPG

M

Medicalneeds

MPB Rocks !

Hey all you mpb gurus ! Great read ! I read the whole thread start to finish and great info . Jp great setup and exactly what i was looking for. I have been a soil grower for a long time and last season tried a indoor crop with a soil setup with a DWC bubbler side by side and was blown away and the growth of the bubbler . I ran flora Nova bloom the whole run and had to move from a 5 gal to a tuff box. the plant was grown in a 4 in net pot til harvest and harvested 8 oz after fighting off mites.i am limited on space but ran a 600 in a closet 4 x 8 x 8, I want to expand into a 6ft wide by 8ft tall by 10 ft long grow area. I have always wanted to run a sealed room with 3 600 watt lights with large bubblers and convert to mpb as i can afford it. Thanks for the thread i am confident a window ac with venting my bulbs will work. Any sugestions on a co2 controller that wont brake my wallet and what do you all think about 3 600s instead of 2 1000 ? thanks again this thread really got the wheels turning . We depend on this for medical needs and outdoor is becoming a hassle with all the ripoffs. Thanks !

JPLord01

JPLord01

I'm not running co2 becouse of the window ac. But if you want to run co2 get your self a
mini splitter ac this way you can run a sealed room. In your room 6x10x8 I would run 3
plants with 3 1000
0 X
0 X
This way one of your plants get 3 sides of light and the other get 2 side of light. Your plants can get 5 to 6 ft wide. You can use the 600s but run the 1000s you will get a bigger yield.

B

BBing925

Damn son!! Looks and seems your run did quite well! What did that yeild out to??

JPLord01

JPLord01

When it is dry I will post up my yeild. But I did get 35 gms of bubble hash. You need to get some bubble bags. You can make trash in to stash. One of my outdoor got stem rot
so I'm going to cut it down and make hash out of it. I should get a lot out of it.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I'm not running co2 becouse of the window ac. But if you want to run co2 get your self a
mini splitter ac this way you can run a sealed room. In your room 6x10x8 I would run 3
plants with 3 1000
0 X
0 X
This way one of your plants get 3 sides of light and the other get 2 side of light. Your plants can get 5 to 6 ft wide. You can use the 600s but run the 1000s you will get a bigger yield.

Hey,

Im wondering about what you said with the a/c and not being sealed. Im not a a/c expert but I think they have a recirulating mode that only uses air from inside the room and doesnt exhaust any air out. Anyone here with more experience have a solid answer? Or did you call the a/c manufacture and ask them if any air from inside would be exhausted?

C

cheech

both my flower rooms have window ac's and there is a little plastic component that you can push in or out to allow fresh air in or keep it sealed. i obviously keep it sealed, and it has never interfered with my elevated co2 levels

only problem is the new ac's leak light through them, at least my lg does. even after i spray painted the styrofoam black i had light leak. you would have to rig up some duct to point down towards your floor if you wanted to run your lights at night.

JPLord01

JPLord01

So on this run I pulled 4lbs not bad for my first time with MPB system. And from my trim
I made 35gr of hash. Time to clean up the room and get the next run going.

M

Medicalneeds

plants with 3 1000
0 X
0 X

Thanks for the reply and after loooking at the grow area 3 seems more realistic. I have a small closet side by side to use as a controll room. Do you think a 10000 portable ac will be effective if i run cool tubes vented . Thanks and your harvest was awesome for a first run .

Rock On !

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Congratulations on your first run in the new system. Enjoy the hash and 4 pounds of meds you pulled down.

bluedream again?

M

mrdizzle

thats really good dude, 6plants right? now you tweek it until you hit 6

JPLord01

JPLord01

This next run I'm going to do some things different. I will cage over the top of the plants
at 2ft, run cool tubes and the good thing we are getting into fall so the temps will start
to fall. I got my new grow store to stock Hydro-Fungicide to so thats cool. No top feed needed my plants in veg are 2.5 ft tall with a good root system. Man the hash is off the hook it is so sweet. A little dab will do you. Thanks to all the MPBer out that help me with this run. Big Thanks!!!!!

Top Bottom