First official grow

• Thread starter stl_rock_guy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

@BurnzYzBudZz so far things have been really smooth. I've done so much research prior to this grow it's not even funny. I've actually been researching this field since I was 13. Being able to legally grow has been long awaited.

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

The
20200909 122125
first clone I've done

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

2 plants in a 31x31 tent. I opened my tent to get a picture from a different view
20200909 171449
20200909 171516
20200909 171652

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
any advice on what I need to do before I flip them
Make absolutely sure your timer works and you have no light leaks. I would get in there and make sure it's pitch black with lights out. Feels dumb but ya gotta do it imo!

stl_rock_guy

stl_rock_guy

Make absolutely sure your timer works and you have no light leaks. I would get in there and make sure it's pitch black with lights out. Feels dumb but ya gotta do it imo!
I check my timer on a regular basis just to make sure it's working properly. I've had them fail on fish tanks before. I didn't think about getting in the tent to check for light leaks, good idea.

growsince79

growsince79

I've decided to get another sf1000. I won't have it for about a week.
Right on man. That one light will get you another week. Glad you like the light. I.m thinking about getting another 100w hlg or the one you have. But I'm gonna wait until I see the finished product first.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Right on man. That one light will get you another week. Glad you like the light. I.m thinking about getting another 100w hlg or the one you have. But I'm gonna wait until I see the finished product first.
I'd also poke around the XS series from Viparspectra. Samsung, meanwell, and their construction in my experience is great. I own three of the previous series and love them. Quite inexpensive too. The dimmer in particular works very well in all three of mine (from different orders so it wasn't just a good batch).

Top Bottom