First Room Set-up..

• Thread starter truvalca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
truvalca

truvalca

Hey hiboy. Thank you for the tip. I was not sure what kind of coco mat to get. So I grabbed what you are seeing in the pic. I guess the search is on for thicker mat now.

Thank you for the great tip. Mucho appreciated.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Like the one week comparison. What kind of camera system did you get and are you happy with it? I've been checking out some and they got pretty mixed reviews. They seem to have a lot of bugs.

truvalca

truvalca

Yeah, I shut down waited a minute and re-powered ballast. But I'm running HPS bulb. Nice work on the room. . Mind if I kind of copy your room in a way . Welcome to the Farm.
Thank you 420 lyfePpP. Copy away my friend.. I would love to see a pic of your room.

Irietime

Irietime

Irietime. No sir. I had already watered hours earlier. I was in the room looking at the plants and I noticed a few droplets on a leaf. So I just sat and watched as the water just started oozing out of more leaves. It was pretty trippy.
Man, if you were tripping it be like "aaahh bleeding plants" be hours of entertainment :D:D:D:shockedninja:

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@truvalca Dude! For a first time grow you seem to have your chit together and are Rockin it!!! I have not done a cube grow, it looks like you got it goin on brother!! I wish you continued success and I have my old fart rockin chair pulled up for your show!! Peace and Good Vibes to All! Derf

truvalca

truvalca

@truvalca Dude! For a first time grow you seem to have your chit together and are Rockin it!!! I have not done a cube grow, it looks like you got it goin on brother!! I wish you continued success and I have my old fart rockin chair pulled up for your show!! Peace and Good Vibes to All! Derf
Thanks for the props Derf. Definitely good words to hear.

truvalca

truvalca

Good morning farm. In the quest for a way to lower electricity costs I stumbled upon this little gizmo.

http://www.electricsaver1200.com/buy-it-now/

Is anyone using this product? If so is it worth the $147? I am looking for any ways to cut electricity costs. As you know those 1Ks aint cheap on the monthly.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Good morning farm. In the quest for a way to lower electricity costs I stumbled upon this little gizmo.

http://www.electricsaver1200.com/buy-it-now/

Is anyone using this product? If so is it worth the $147? I am looking for any ways to cut electricity costs. As you know those 1Ks aint cheap on the monthly.

Nope, I aint never seen one of them there thinga-mabobs before.

I do remember back in the early 80's when they sold a series of magnets to install on water pipes. It was supposed to act like a reverse osmosis system, soften your water and eliminate all calcium and minerals that choke and burn out your heating elements inside the tank. I know a few people that shelled out $150 to try 'em. The ones that my ex-wife bought made for some dandy paper weights to use on top of napkins during windy day BBQ's outside.

You seem like an experimental type of guy. I suggest that you buy one and then start a thread on the results. You might be takin one for the team, but look at the possible benefits that you can share with fellow farmers and all of humanity!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Derf

truvalca

truvalca

Nope, I aint never seen one of them there thinga-mabobs before.

I do remember back in the early 80's when they sold a series of magnets to install on water pipes. It was supposed to act like a reverse osmosis system, soften your water and eliminate all calcium and minerals that choke and burn out your heating elements inside the tank. I know a few people that shelled out $150 to try 'em. The ones that my ex-wife bought made for some dandy paper weights to use on top of napkins during windy day BBQ's outside.

You seem like an experimental type of guy. I suggest that you buy one and then start a thread on the results. You might be takin one for the team, but look at the possible benefits that you can share with fellow farmers and all of humanity!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Derf
I will be taking one for the team. I will spend the $$ for scientific research. And if it works as advertised I will save some coin on the grow. Lets hope it works!.

Top Bottom