First Room Set-up..

• Thread starter truvalca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Gotta agree with everything so far. Start from seed. Indulge in the process. Enjoy the fact that your starting from the best possible position. Keep on learning and let us know what happens!

truvalca

truvalca

MirrorZen.. Yes sir, First time. I have never grown as much as a blade of grass prior to this. I just research a lot. I also have a good homie/consultant. I cannot tell you how geeked I am right now just off you asking if this is my first grow. Makes me feel like I'm doing things right..

Thank You Sir.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

No problem, must be a great consultant, may hit advanced grower before you even touch Newbie grower lol
I understand though, I have a younger brother that is very eager and has picked up a lot just from helping me out and asking questions.
Cheers!

H

HugzAndNuggz

Added some coco mat underneath the ladies so the roots have someplace happy to grow into. :smoking:. As always, all comments (good, bad, negative) are welcome. See you soon farm!..
i used to line my whole tray with the cocotek mats not just under each plant.. there not gonna confine there roots just to where you want them.. they will reach and stretch and if you have the whole bottom covered that whole tray turns into there root zone

truvalca

truvalca

Thank you for the sweet tip HugzAndNuggz. I was wondering how the root stretch would work out. Looks like I have to get a whole sheet instead of cutting squares.

Thanks Again. Awesome tip!..

hiboy

hiboy

U may not want to put matts under yet since your in such small cubes
I use to do cubes with the 1 inch thick matts once the girls were in there final resting spot
What's your plan
Hb

hiboy

hiboy

U may not want to put matts under yet since your in such small cubes
I use to do cubes with the 1 inch thick matts once the girls were in there final resting spot
What's your plan
Hb
Looks like you did put them in 6 inch cubes I guess my eyes aren't as good as they used to be but I would definitely get a thicker Coco mat I did not have good luck with the thin ones it's worth spending the extra money
Hb

Top Bottom